Sold After 38 Days!!??

I am going to have to agree. Mine transitions seamlessly and I don't even notice it which is really nice. So basically the opposite of what this guy experienced. Makes me wonder....
I haven’t had any shifting issues with mine but I do notice when braking occurs it can be clunky if you have bad deceleration habits so just clean up your driving habits the system is seamless. It is slow when starting from a idle position but accelerates quickly.

I Read or saw Yamaha has been building the toyota motors all these years, including the 4.0. So toyota and BMW collaborated on this 2.4?

And for you prospective buyers, I feel no “clunk” at all when the hybrid system engages. It feels absolutely seamless and I have been amazed at how well it switches back and forth without the driver ever feeling it.
Most of the time, I would be completely unaware of the transition if I weren’t watching my gauges.
Me as well. The engine is flawless on mine. Not only that but instant Excelleration.

The only clunky shift I get is the first shift from a cold start as I pull away. That first shift can be a little bit of kick, but I have the same thing on my LR4 that the LC replaced. So far I’ve been extremely happy with the LC and it checks all the boxes for me.

Back