Cargo Liners - Canvasback (Available Now)

Here’s my set up post hike this weekend - Lc rubber cargo liner and canvas back seat backs.

Attachments

• IMG_5919.jpeg
    IMG_5919.jpeg
    319.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5917.jpeg
    IMG_5917.jpeg
    280.2 KB · Views: 85
I had them remake the driver side passenger cover because I found it didn't fit all that well. Middle velcro between the 2 latches was too big and never sticked so they made it horizontal and below the right latch. Also the bottom right slanted velcro didnt even make contact. They were super nice and took my measurements over the phone and rushed me a new custom made one. fits much better. If anyone is interested in my version im sure they could look it up by my email or something.

I had them remake the driver side passenger cover because I found it didn't fit all that well. Middle velcro between the 2 latches was too big and never sticked so they made it horizontal and below the right latch. Also the bottom right slanted velcro didnt even make contact. They were super nice and took my measurements over the phone and rushed me a new custom made one. fits much better. If anyone is interested in my version im sure they could look it up by my email or something.
I ordered about two weeks ago, still waiting for delivery so hopefully the measurements are on point now..

mine was ordered on sep 7, shipped sep 10 and delivered sep 13th so they must be busy right now if its taking 2+ weeks.

I ordered mine on sept 15th and still not shipped yet . But there worth the wait had it on my 4Runner and loved it .

Back