35s do in fact "FIT" on stock height suspension

yoadriantrd

📛 Founding Member
Jun 21, 2024
Media
Las Vegas
Vehicles
2024 Landcruiser 1958
so I decided to upgrade my wheels and tires. went with some Mickey Thompsons Baja Boss A/T in size 35/12.5R17 paired with MRW 316s in +25 off set. No cutting was needed to stuff the tires in just minor adjustment to the front plastic of the wheel well. swapped one of the clips on the fender flare for a zip tie to avoid touching. Removed the mud flaps and crash brackets from the rear part of the front wheel well and there is so much clearance. It's almost like Toyota wanted us to put bigger tires on these machines. Some minor rub in reverse and only while in full lock occasionally. A lift or more positive offset would def clear with zero issues. Are 35s too much? I don't know but it sure does look good. After resetting the MPGs im at about 13-14MPG but gained additional smiles per gallon.
follow the build on IG: yoadriantrd

tempImageX1IEYX.jpg

tempImageYvFaTM.jpg

tempImageCkP5vU.jpg

so I decided to upgrade my wheels and tires. went with some Mickey Thompsons Baja Boss A/T in size 35/12.5R17 paired with MRW 316s in +25 off set. No cutting was needed to stuff the tires in just minor adjustment to the front plastic of the wheel well. swapped one of the clips on the fender flare for a zip tie to avoid touching. Removed the mud flaps and crash brackets from the rear part of the front wheel well and there is so much clearance. It's almost like Toyota wanted us to put bigger tires on these machines. Some minor rub in reverse and only while in full lock occasionally. A lift or more positive offset would def clear with zero issues. Are 35s too much? I don't know but it sure does look good. After resetting the MPGs im at about 13-14MPG but gained additional smiles per gallon.
follow the build on IG: yoadriantrd

View attachment 4900

View attachment 4899

View attachment 4898
Any tips in removing crash bracket or is it easy? The dealership called me and said they can’t remove it but mechanic said it’s an easy removal.

I plan to put

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO3 The Size 285/70R18 on my new LC I wonder if it fit with stock height.​

By the way@yoadriantrd are you in Vegas Area? If you are we should meet up to go local trails sometime after I get my tires :)

AT3s in 285/75r18, Toytec Leveler and 18” TRD wheels. No rub. Ride is great.

Attachments

• IMG_0365.jpeg
    IMG_0365.jpeg
    430 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0364.jpeg
    IMG_0364.jpeg
    311 KB · Views: 11
Back