Quality Control Delays!!

I’ve got deposits at two different dealerships, in two different states for Heritage Blue, Land Cruiser trim level, premium package with 20” wheels.

Got a call from both dealerships stating my VIN was “randomly” selected for quality control.

Coincidence? I will not be playing the lottery today…

73766178294__42B73D17-7669-4D9C-8EDF-D1C634D9F984.jpeg

The sales manager at the local Lexus dealership told me that there was a Hill-start assist program problem which is holding up deliveries of GX 550s currently.

The sales manager at the local Lexus dealership told me that there was a Hill-start assist program problem which is holding up deliveries of GX 550s currently.
Now this is a new one i haven’t heard. Also, this is on the 1858 which is not on QC hold.

My dealer said mine was still on quality hold. I hope my LC comes off the hold soon.

Apparently there is a hold on Prius's (Prii?) too. This was mentioned in a routine call from my salesman (who knows nothing and is ok with that). Is this related?

My vehicle health got a sick notice today as it sits at the port. The app shows an alert on the VSCS…
IMG_5832.png

Attachments

• IMG_5831.png
    IMG_5831.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5830.png
    IMG_5830.png
    653.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5832.png
    IMG_5832.png
    796.2 KB · Views: 55
I have the vin, how do you get the Window sticker?
Some people have reported issues when trying to setup connected services with the vehicle if it is already linked in the app prior to purchase. They recommended waiting until at the dealership. The person who posted said a ticket had to be opened with the dealer to correct the issue. I deleted mine out of the app as it's arriving in port today.

Some people have reported issues when trying to setup connected services with the vehicle if it is already linked in the app prior to purchase. They recommended waiting until at the dealership. The person who posted said a ticket had to be opened with the dealer to correct the issue. I deleted mine out of the app as it's arriving in port today.
Patience patience, thank you for the heads up.

Your Window sticker has the QR code but I couldn't for the life of me get it to read it.
The QR code on the window sticker is unrelated to the app setup. The head unit generates a QR code to pair your phone for connected vehicle services.

You can see some stuff in the app if you add the vehicle on the web application.

I have the vin, how do you get the Window sticker?
The Toyota.com web site,
"search Inventory"
"Crossover & SUVs"
"Land Cruiser"
enter your ZIP code and look for your dealer and the LC you have.
about halfway down the page ...... "Window Sticker"
1718679157212.png

The QR code on the window sticker is unrelated to the app setup. The head unit generates a QR code to pair your phone for connected vehicle services.

You can see some stuff in the app if you add the vehicle on the web application.
I was afraid it was a head-unit generated QR code. Very curious how others were able to link it.

I have it added to my dashboard on the site, but not much info there.

How did you get the QR code or the 8-digit code to register the Toyota app?
I set up an account on the site then downloaded the app then added the VIN. I might delete it if it can cause an issue though.

Back