Sold After 38 Days!!??

I am going to have to agree. Mine transitions seamlessly and I don't even notice it which is really nice. So basically the opposite of what this guy experienced. Makes me wonder....
I haven’t had any shifting issues with mine but I do notice when braking occurs it can be clunky if you have bad deceleration habits so just clean up your driving habits the system is seamless. It is slow when starting from a idle position but accelerates quickly.

I Read or saw Yamaha has been building the toyota motors all these years, including the 4.0. So toyota and BMW collaborated on this 2.4?

And for you prospective buyers, I feel no “clunk” at all when the hybrid system engages. It feels absolutely seamless and I have been amazed at how well it switches back and forth without the driver ever feeling it.
Most of the time, I would be completely unaware of the transition if I weren’t watching my gauges.
Me as well. The engine is flawless on mine. Not only that but instant Excelleration.

The only clunky shift I get is the first shift from a cold start as I pull away. That first shift can be a little bit of kick, but I have the same thing on my LR4 that the LC replaced. So far I’ve been extremely happy with the LC and it checks all the boxes for me.

First I will say I am not calling anyone an idiot for sharing their opinion! If you want a short Owners manual you will need to get back to the 80's! Technology is going to force further explanation. I will tell you I am 55. I have only owned Toyotas. I have owned about 20 now and this is the best I have owned. I have only had 2 Landcruisers a 40 and an 80. While I do not think the 250 can do what the 80 did off road I will say it is very very good overall. The ride is exceptional and it is more than capable of what I will use it for. I now own a side by side so I will not be doing anything extreme but I have a place in the mountains and it handles those roads as if I'm still on the pavement! I love it but that is my opinion and mine alone! Everyone is different!

First I will say I am not calling anyone an idiot for sharing their opinion! If you want a short Owners manual you will need to get back to the 80's! Technology is going to force further explanation. I will tell you I am 55. I have only owned Toyotas. I have owned about 20 now and this is the best I have owned. I have only had 2 Landcruisers a 40 and an 80. While I do not think the 250 can do what the 80 did off road I will say it is very very good overall. The ride is exceptional and it is more than capable of what I will use it for. I now own a side by side so I will not be doing anything extreme but I have a place in the mountains and it handles those roads as if I'm still on the pavement! I love it but that is my opinion and mine alone! Everyone is different!
I agree in your opinion 😀

Who actually reads it 😉 I google/Youtube everything
I've read pages 435-458 a few times and expect to return to them again many times in the future. It's a must read for anyone planning on actually using this stuff:

Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 10.23.48 PM.png

Just my 2 cents here but I think he expected a little too much from these 1958 prados… the only bad thing I’d say about the 1958 is the infotainment system being 8” instead of 12” & the entire interior being bare plastic. I wish Toyota would’ve shared the interior of the LC model on the 58’s at least on the door panels but I completely understand wanting to go bare bones on the panels because of the off roading capabilities these trucks are meant for but other then that, the truck is perfect in my opinion. The seats & the suspension are both very comfortable straight from factory, the steering wheel/rack is plenty adjustable, the key fobs program to multiple users etc etc. there’s a lot more to these prados then what meets the eye -Optimus prime 🤣 jk but really tho, I remember when I first saw it at the dealership, I really felt like it was an older style truck with up to date technology as soon as I checked out the back seats, I saw usb-c ports, the hvac controls on the back. The heated seats & steering wheel for outdoor ventures, and best of All it’s a great, safe, spacious & so far, dare I say reliable?! & fun truck.
I think this guy just needed a LC model with round headlights like myself LOL

I haven't read it word for word, but I'm very familiar with what's in it and if I am in need of more information on any particular topic, the e-version is very fast to search and find it. If you don't know what's in the manual it makes it almost impossible to find anything in it, ie......... "key fob" doesn't exist but "wireless remote" gets you what you want.

Who actually reads it 😉 I google/Youtube everything
If you don’t want to read it is fine. But you can’t complaint about things that has already been explained in the user manual and say the car is too complicated.

Even my 18 years old super cheap SUV has hundreds of pages of manual that I do read for the vehicle specific part of it multiple times.

Back