Quality Control Delays!!

I’ve got deposits at two different dealerships, in two different states for Heritage Blue, Land Cruiser trim level, premium package with 20” wheels.

Got a call from both dealerships stating my VIN was “randomly” selected for quality control.

Coincidence? I will not be playing the lottery today…

73766178294__42B73D17-7669-4D9C-8EDF-D1C634D9F984.jpeg

Uggg so numbers on vin mean nothing 😔
I think it varies based off of more than just sequential order. Mine was built in April and ends in 4000ish. It was allocated in the 2nd or 3rd round of nationwide allocations

OK, you guys are smarter than I am, or at least have smarter salesmen.

4 of the 5 LCs on my dealers website have RK in position 10,11 of the VIN. Mine does too. Their lone FE has R5.

NHTSA's VIN decoder does not recognize K as a valid character in position 11. Only valid values are 5, 6, J

Any thoughts?

4 of the 5 LCs on my dealers website have RK in position 10,11 of the VIN. Mine does too. Their lone FE has R5.

NHTSA's VIN decoder does not recognize K as a valid character in position 11. Only valid values are 5, 6, J

Any thoughts?
RK is hamura

Hope you are right mine FE has been stuck in Long Beach also for a very long time. I am a retired Longshore man and know the Toyota dock very well and they are just sitting every were on the Toyota dock it hurts just seeing them all ,It’s crazy
I believe ours is in Long Beach as well.

There is hope for LC out of Portland! I was just notified that mine is expected 7/3-7/8. LC mid trim, Prem. Pack., 20 inch wheels. On hold since 5/17 but didn’t get into port until 5/28.
Sounds like they are cranking these out pretty quickly. Good to hear. I hope everyone continues to post their updates. Thanks!

Any thoughts?
R5 is Tahara

I have a LC Premium with 20” wheels on a ship to hit Portland on 6/28. I don’t know if it will be on QC hold because it was built afterwards, but it is estimated to hit my dealer in Tennessee around 8/12 (hopefully sooner 🙂). R5003894 Tahara

Back