Looking for 2024 Landcruiser Accessories only… No Land cruisers accessories MADE For Models before the 2024 reintroduction!!!

Not specific to the LC but may work well as a bed for the uneven floor.

Can anyone confirm if this fits?
Based on the dimensions as measured in another thread on this forum, for the LC between wheel wells is about 43” wide and without wheel wells is about 50” wide. The length with seats folded down is about 72”-75”. The medium size would fit easily based on these measurements.

this slider looks pretty durable, seen it on an LC in the forum.

Better be durable for $189.

I ended up buying one and it wasn’t a hard one, rather just a screen protector. It seemed it was too big, and the seller customed a size for me. It doesn’t reach all the way to the edges, so it gives a little room for error.
Is yours a hard plastic one?

I made posts in the modifications forum seeking info on when/if anyone sees anything about a rear bumper tire mount solution as well as molle kit for the rear windows. Would love to see those mods arrive, but, alas we are probably in early days.

Primo Workz Arm Rest

Primoworkz Armrest.png

Got my Coverking mylar windshield sun screen today. It fits perfectly, just $35 from Costco online and that includes free UPS shipping. Costco's website said they'd be delivered in under a week but it actually took 2 weeks. No problem, though, as I plan on keeping this LC for a very long time..

Attachments

• Sunscreen.jpg
    Sunscreen.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 64
Infotainment screen protector anyone?

I installed it. I’m Not good at putting on screen protectors. Has some bubbling. Hopefully it will subside.

Will update this post with pix.
Curious why you would need a screen protector? It's not like you are going to drop it like a phone and crack it. Am I missing something here?

Got my Coverking mylar windshield sun screen today. It fits perfectly, just $35 from Costco online and that includes free UPS shipping. Costco's website said they'd be delivered in under a week but it actually took 2 weeks. No problem, though, as I plan on keeping this LC for a very long time..
Glad to hear it fits well. I'm waiting for mine to arrive via Costco too.

Curious why you would need a screen protector? It's not like you are going to drop it like a phone and crack it. Am I missing something here?
Mainly scratch protection. I’m not sure what the material of the radio screen is but if it’s plastic (like the gauge cluster) it can scratch easily when just wiping it down with microfiber.

Mainly scratch protection. I’m not sure what the material of the radio screen is but if it’s plastic (like the gauge cluster) it can scratch easily when just wiping it down with microfiber.
Are you putting screen protectors on both screens? I see on Amazon a lot of the companies are selling screen protectors in 2-packs.

Latest Discussions

Back