Looking for 2024 Landcruiser Accessories only… No Land cruisers accessories MADE For Models before the 2024 reintroduction!!!

Anyone know of an anti slip mat where the wireless charger would be if equipped is made for our LC250s yet?
Interested in this also.
I’m additionally looking for a mat or cover of sorts for the rear floor where the plastic comes down from the center AC controls. That plastic piece will be stepped on and all scuffed up.

Interested in this also.
I’m additionally looking for a mat or cover of sorts for the rear floor where the plastic comes down from the center AC controls. That plastic piece will be stepped on and all scuffed up.
I imagine (or maybe I should hope) that WeatherTech's or 3W's would cover that area if they come out with liners for the second row.

All weather rear cargo mat I just got in mail

1000002786.jpg

Attachments

• 1000002786.jpg
    1000002786.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 159
Weathertech and husky’s rear mat are under development.. not out yet. I’m either painting or getting decals for my rear hatch for “toyota”to match my body color. I’ve emailed rough country and amp research trying to find out about power boards.. nothing yet. Wescott has not shipped my collar kit and waiting on my 22” wheels from vossen. I put a screen cover on.. worked well. I’m looking for an integrated light bar for my first edition roof rack… not luck yet. I just received my door handle covers and I’m getting them painted to match body color.

Anyone know of a anti slip mat where the wireless charger would be if equipped is made for our LC250s yet?
This is a silicone protection mat for those with the wireless charger. If the dimensions of the area are the same, this might work.

Center Console Wireless Charging Protective Mat for 2024 2025 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado J250 Accessories Silicone Protection Pad Center Console Liner Interior Black​

Amazon.com

Some alternative mats for under the rear seats when folded and rear seat back protectors.

Floor Mats & Backrest Mats & Cargo Liner for Toyota Land Cruiser Prado J250 / Lexus GX550 2024 2025 (Only for 5 Seat) Accessories TPE All Weather Floor Liners Back Seat Covers Truk Mat Interior​

I got Body Side Moldings from Groove Toyota today and installed them. They look great and the color match is perfect. For some reason, the car color is listed as "Wind Chill Pearl" and the BSMs are listed as "Platinum White" but, nevertheless, the color is identical.

I got Body Side Moldings from Groove Toyota today and installed them. They look great and the color match is perfect. For some reason, the car color is listed as "Wind Chill Pearl" and the BSMs are listed as "Platinum White" but, nevertheless, the color is identical.
Do you know what the part number is for these? I'm considering them for my Ice Cap 1958. Any pics you can share?

Weathertech and husky’s rear mat are under development.. not out yet. I’m either painting or getting decals for my rear hatch for “toyota”to match my body color. I’ve emailed rough country and amp research trying to find out about power boards.. nothing yet. Wescott has not shipped my collar kit and waiting on my 22” wheels from vossen. I put a screen cover on.. worked well. I’m looking for an integrated light bar for my first edition roof rack… not luck yet. I just received my door handle covers and I’m getting them painted to match body color.
Can you post photos as your mods are completed…. I would love to see your wheels

Hola, me gustan estos Vossen en 22’ cuando los tengas podrias regalarme unas fotos para ver que tal le quedan, me gusta mucho los HF
When you have the wheels, could you upload photos to see how they fit? I really like these vossen hfx 1 and I wanted to see some before with 22 'normally they put 20' but I think that at 22 'she will look beautiful on you

Icq, my LC is Wind Chill Pearl color, not Ice Cap. My color body side moldings wouldn't match your car. But, to answer your question, the part number for my BSMs (per the invoice) was PT29A-60240-31.

I'll take some photos and post them in a day or two. I think the BSMs add much-needed definition to the (relatively) featureless doors of the LC, as well as adding protection.

Reactions: lcq
Icq, my LC is Wind Chill Pearl color, not Ice Cap. My color body side moldings wouldn't match your car. But, to answer your question, the part number for my BSMs (per the invoice) was PT29A-60240-31.

I'll take some photos and post them in a day or two. I think the BSMs add much-needed definition to the (relatively) featureless doors of the LC, as well as adding protection.
I'm really eager to see how it looks. I have a Windchill Pearl on order and was on the fence about doing the side moldings.

I purchased from a separate seller and mine seemed to go too close to the edge and had to be perfectly placed. They sent another after communicating that is smaller and at least covers the portion of the screen that is on, just about 2 or 3 mm short from each edge. I have to send pictures and they will send me one with the adhesive so it sticks.

Hola, me gustan estos Vossen en 22’ cuando los tengas podrias regalarme unas fotos para ver que tal le quedan, me gusta mucho los HF

When you have the wheels, could you upload photos to see how they fit? I really like these vossen hfx 1 and I wanted to see some before with 22 'normally they put 20' but I think that at 22 'she will look beautiful on you
I will

Back