StickerFab

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
๐Ÿ›’ Supporting Vendor
Jul 21, 2024
Media
Fort Myers Florida
Vehicles
2024 LC
Hey guys! It's been a while since I've owned a Toyota SUV. I'm excited to get back in one and offer various parts and vinyl decals.

1722384918178.png
1722384838886.png

For the last few years, I've been focused on the Bronco market. We still have a 2021 Badlands, but I did trade in our Bronco Raptor. Honestly don't miss it yet and this platform seems pretty darn nice.

DSC08704.jpg

Here are a couple photos of our new Land Cruiser. We picked it up Friday afternoon, and I've been swamped, but maybe you can spot a few items I've made.

1722385273249.jpeg

1722385295485.jpeg

welcome!
Just ordered the screen protector and looking into other items!

C91D61D1-61FE-40C4-893A-E368C404D486.png

Any chance you could produce a raised version of this with the colored stripes similar to the Prado badge you made? I would order 2 of them if you do.

welcome!
Just ordered the screen protector and looking into other items!

Appreciate that!

View attachment 6472
Any chance you could produce a raised version of this with the colored stripes similar to the Prado badge you made? I would order 2 of them if you do.

I just turned this into a vector a bit ago.

1722431042536.png

If we did this in 1/8" acrylic, you would have to apply the colors individually, but the black portion could have the template to it.

You want to place this on the side or would it go on the tailgate?

Thanks

Appreciate that!

View attachment 6475

If we did this in 1/8" acrylic, you would have to apply the colors individually, but the black portion could have the template to it.

Thanks
On the side probably. If you watch this youtube review, you'll see at around the 1:10 mark he shows the decal they had on the early prototype models. I liked the subtle nod with the retro stripes and have been looking for someone to recreate it in a non sticker form so it would last longer. I know there were others on the forum interested as well when we were trying to figure out why it was dropped off the production models.

Appreciate that!

View attachment 6475

Thanks
Also, open to a vinyl decal without the clear part like in the video. I just don't want the clear part of the sticker to start to get dirty. You're more of an expert than I am on how your product would hold up over time to car washes and weather. What would you suggest?

Also, open to a vinyl decal without the clear part like in the video. I just don't want the clear part of the sticker to start to get dirty. You're more of an expert than I am on how your product would hold up over time to car washes and weather. What would you suggest?

Our printers don't print white or we could make an identical sticker and print this on clear (base layer of white is required or the sticker would be translucent). White isn't used a lot in printing and the ink dries out faster than other colors so it clogs up machines. Every once and a while I wish I had that capability though.

If you're gentle with drying around the sticker it is possible to cut out all the pieces and install it with transfer paper. Any microfiber would snag if you brush over the area. Since we laminate all of our prints though it would age well even in the worst of climates.

1722437833323.png

I would actually cut everything in black and then replace the stripes with the other pieces I cut so there would be a template for the entire thing.

Any 1958 customers wants to chime in here for those last two designs?

I may try printing a sticker version of this, but I may get annoyed with all the manual labor in weeding it. For those that don't know, weeding is taking out all the material you don't want to keep.

Yes, make sure itโ€™s repeatable and worth your time. Donโ€™t make it too complicated. I definitely donโ€™t want the white background. Any idea on price for raised acrylic vs vinyl sticker? I would probably lean towards the acrylic if the colored stripes look good. Shouldnโ€™t be too difficult to get the stripes lined up manually if required but I have a laser level I would probably use to help.

I think I like that better than the sides as well. Subtle but brings the legacy stripes/nod into a clean simple design. Sign me up if you can produce that easily.

Yeah Iโ€™d definitely love that on the back of mine!

1722454831513.png

I like this. This would be my choice. Let me know cost please.

Thanks for doing this. I will order one as soon as I get confirmation from my dealer my LC has arrived and the paperwork is signed. Hope it results in some nice additional sales for you. Love the state of custom fabrication we have today and entrepreneurs embracing it.

Thanks for doing this. I will order one as soon as I get confirmation from my dealer my LC has arrived and the paperwork is signed. Hope it results in some nice additional sales for you. Love the state of custom fabrication we have today and entrepreneurs embracing it.

Thanks. I think you guys can help shape the market with vendors by providing useful feedback. If you look at what we did when the Bronco was released, the sky is the limit.

Thank you for your service.
Where's the FJ?
How many Jumps you got? I had 2500ish before retirement.
To each their own, but I always debadge every sticker and badge I can. You can't do anything with the grill or tailgate but put a contrasting color on top. I find vehicles without all the branding to be cleaner looking, less cluttered.

Back