Looking for 2024 Landcruiser Accessories only… No Land cruisers accessories MADE For Models before the 2024 reintroduction!!!

I purchased this car seat gap filler from Walmart to help add some additional storage space. I tried some Amazon options, but none of them stayed in place.

This product has a cushion that you can pull off if you want to use it in a different car, and it has a little loop that attaches to the seatbelt buckle. It's not perfect, but it works.

I just bought these, we'll see

1722468086149.png

My center console tray arrived today. Fits perfectly and gives me a lot more organized storage room. Very satisfied.
Same here. Perfect fit, nice rubber surface in each section. Nice to have the frequently accessed stuff organized on top, and the random pile of stuff hidden underneath.

Center console tray (Amazon.com) fit perfectly, depth is just right and construction would have passed as OE

Center console mat (Amazon.com) did not fit since mine is not Qi-enabled and has a deeper tray. Anyone in the Bay Area wants them, shoot me a PM and I will drop if off for free. Returned it but Amazon didn't want it back.

It came yesterday.. So I installed it.... I was really hoping it would add protection to the spare tire on off road occasions... But not looking good for that purpose... Yet looking good... it does! So probably will keep it... It's extremely well built too!

So... what do you think?

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    633.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 246

It came yesterday.. So I installed it.... I was really hoping it would add protection to the spare tire on off road occasions... But not looking good for that purpose... Yet looking good... it does! So probably will keep it... It's extremely well built too!

So... what do you think?
What was in the mystery box???

So... what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_8013.jpeg
    IMG_8013.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 186
Ultane Is that your wife? Well.. the heart wants what the heart wants....
Breaking Bad series!

If you ever run into my X, you will want to run away from her, as fast as you can. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, just run away.

Trust me.
Man after my own heart... at least... you know we are all having fun!! Well except for your Ex!

Back