Looking for 2024 Landcruiser Accessories only… No Land cruisers accessories MADE For Models before the 2024 reintroduction!!!

I’m still waiting for a good sunshield lol
While it's not quite the same, one of my all-time favorite vehicle modifications is ceramic window tint on the windshield. The highest quality films available today are amazing at heat rejection, block the UV (no cracked dash in 20 years!) and are clear enough that you can't tell it's there.

Saves you the hassle of storing and fumbling with a shade, and provides very good heat reduction.

Appreciate the interest so I published the file for anyone to print their own here. I just print as a hobby and there will probably be $11.99 options on Amazon shortly that would rival the quality.
Huge thanks for posting this….came out great. Virtual 👊🏼 and 🍻.
Appreciate the interest so I published the file for anyone to print their own here. I just print as a hobby and there will probably be $11.99 options on Amazon shortly that would rival the quality.

Attachments

• IMG_7741.jpeg
    IMG_7741.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 376
I see these on eBay . . . don't know if they would work on US left hand drive LCs if they are different for driver's and passengers side? Also no idea if they are actually Toyota parts. But given how little storage space there is, maybe interesting (at a more reasonable price)?

View attachment 5217
Yeah I saw those as well… way over priced though

Good explanation. I think I’d go with something like this if I were to change.
Try checking out vintage Toyota badges.. looked good on my 4runner.
Probably not what you’re looking for but just one more option. Depending on your color scheme (two tone) might be pretty cool

Curious why you would need a screen protector? It's not like you are going to drop it like a phone and crack it. Am I missing something here?
In my Venza, the screen is not glass, but a very, very soft plastic. I found that using a regular microfiber towel (high quality, not a cheapo!) scratched the screen. I was able to buff out most of the scratches with my polisher, but that's a pain in the butt. Even being very careful with my waffle weave Dry Me a River towels, I was still getting some scratching on the screen. So, I'm putting a protector on my screen almost immediately!

CanvasBack makes exactly what you want!
And they will sell just the 2nd row backs too! I did that for mine since I use the LC for surfing and going to the beach, so those backs get sandy.

Here’s a pic with the poocher in the trunk post hike.

Attachments

• IMG_5919.jpeg
    IMG_5919.jpeg
    319.3 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5917.jpeg
    IMG_5917.jpeg
    280.2 KB · Views: 101
And they will sell just the 2nd row backs too! I did that for mine since I use the LC for surfing and going to the beach, so those backs get sandy.

Here’s a pic with the poocher in the trunk post hike.
Didn't you order the plastic seat backs from China? Did you ever try them out?

Didn't you order the plastic seat backs from China? Did you ever try them out?
I did but I returned them. They felt kind of cheap / flimsy and I didn’t like how the pattern was so different than the oem cargo mat. I know the canvas back design is different too, but prefer the look.

Back