Looking for 2024 Landcruiser Accessories only… No Land cruisers accessories MADE For Models before the 2024 reintroduction!!!

Seen this on one of the FB groups. Has anyone seen this available in the US or something similar?
IMG_8451.jpeg

Ouch... I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. On its way from China. That's too bad that it won't fit.
An observation:

I have an organization tray in my other vehicle that still allows me to keep full size water bottles below it.

The cool box in the 250 isn't as deep so even with the cut out in the arm rest, I don't think you can get a functional tray that will allow you to keep a standard sized water bottle below it.

@easyC -- I'm contemplating the same purchase ... just wondering if yours have come in and how you like them.
@LChopeful , I received mine today. Certainly not the same quality as the OEM cargo mat but, for me, these get the job done. I think they look okay and fit fine. The main quality difference you'll notice is the rubber material is a lot thinner compared to other higher grade mats. Here are some pics. Hopefully they'll help you decide. Shipping took about 3 wks.
20240819_174654.jpg

Attachments

• 20240819_174722.jpg
    20240819_174722.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 141
Here's a link to the center console tray for the cool box version:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001948666425.html

UPDATE: I have yet to try it, but several reports that this does not fit LC 2024 cool box.
Well, I finally received it, and as already mentioned by others, this version does not fit the LC 2024 cool box. However, I'm still a happy camper as I was able to cut the smaller section (see pics) and got it to fit just fine. It doesn't cover the entire area, but the gap that's left actually helps grasp and pull out the tray.

Attachments

• 20240819_175027.jpg
    20240819_175027.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 20240819_175802.jpg
    20240819_175802.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 109
@LChopeful , I received mine today. Certainly not the same quality as the OEM cargo mat but, for me, these get the job done. I think they look okay and fit fine. The main quality difference you'll notice is the rubber material is a lot thinner compared to other higher grade mats. Here are some pics. Hopefully they'll help you decide. Shipping took about 3 wks.
View attachment 8766
@melchg - that's awesome, thank you for the pics!

Seat Back Covers and Weathertech Cargo Liner

I posted this on a thread about floor mats but thought it might be of interest to those who view this thread regularly. BTW, these seat backs look identical to the Smabee ones, which makes me think Smabee and Rongsen are related companies.

I got and installed the Rongsen seat back protectors. I was pretty disappointed with their quality and packaging. But, they should do the job.

First, I paid a lot for what I got: $58 for the liners and $20 for shipping from China. Add tax and it came to $84. These seat back covers are cheaply made with maybe $5 or $10 worth of material (not anywhere near Weathertech or OEM quality).

NOTE: Since I bought them, they've dropped the price $18, so the gouge is not as deep.

Second, the packaging was horrible. The box was about the size of a shoe box. To get them into such a tiny box, the seat backs had been folded, refolded, re-refolded and then crammed in. The box was then completely covered in tape to keep it closed. Once removed, the seat back covers were badly creased and deformed. They wouldn't, and couldn't, lay flat against my seat backs. (I left them laying flat in the sun for about 12 hours to get the worst creases out.)

Last, they do fit pretty well once you get the creases, wrinkles and tight folds out. The little bungie cords align with the head rests and help keep the top of the covers snug against the top of the seat backs. (The top of the seat backs are vinyl, not carpet, so Velcro doesn't work there.)

If you install them correctly, they look okay and should do the job.

Here's a photo of the seat backs and my wonderful Weathertech cargo liner.

Seat Back Covers and Weathertech Cargo Liner

I posted this on a thread about floor mats but thought it might be of interest to those who view this thread regularly. BTW, these seat backs look identical to the Smabee ones, which makes me think Smabee and Rongsen are related companies.

I got and installed the Rongsen seat back protectors. I was pretty disappointed with their quality and packaging. But, they should do the job.

First, I paid a lot for what I got: $58 for the liners and $20 for shipping from China. Add tax and it came to $84. These seat back covers are cheaply made with maybe $5 or $10 worth of material (not anywhere near Weathertech or OEM quality).

NOTE: Since I bought them, they've dropped the price $18, so the gouge is not as deep.

Second, the packaging was horrible. The box was about the size of a shoe box. To get them into such a tiny box, the seat backs had been folded, refolded, re-refolded and then crammed in. The box was then completely covered in tape to keep it closed. Once removed, the seat back covers were badly creased and deformed. They wouldn't, and couldn't, lay flat against my seat backs. (I left them laying flat in the sun for about 12 hours to get the worst creases out.)

Last, they do fit pretty well once you get the creases, wrinkles and tight folds out. The little bungie cords align with the head rests and help keep the top of the covers snug against the top of the seat backs. (The top of the seat backs are vinyl, not carpet, so Velcro doesn't work there.)

If you install them correctly, they look okay and should do the job.

Here's a photo of the seat backs and my wonderful Weathertech cargo liner.

I ordered these but have yet to install because I thought the material looked cheap too. Doesn’t look bad installed though.

I did reach out to canvas back and they said they would sell me just the seat back which I may look at it doing instead.

Back