Storage

So... I ordered in some cheap... really cheap crap from China! It's less than 5 bucks... so in the trash if it looks crappy! Which I'm pretty sure it will... However on a FEW... RARE occasions... I have actually gotten the real deal... will let you know when I get my LC that I have been waiting for over 2 months to arrive.... and this... storage accessory?

So... I ordered in some cheap... really cheap crap from China! It's less than 5 bucks... so in the trash if it looks crappy! Which I'm pretty sure it will... However on a FEW... RARE occasions... I have actually gotten the real deal... will let you know when I get my LC that I have been waiting for over 2 months to arrive.... and this... storage accessory?

It might indeed be a deal, looks universalโ€ฆ.

I just got my '24 Land Cruiser a couple days ago. I love it but am actually pretty pissed about how badly Toyota failed to include hardly any storage pockets whatsoever. Why isn't there a little tray on the dash? Or on the passenger side dash like the Lexus has? Why no sunglasses holder? Why is the glove box so tiny? Door pockets are tiny too! And the wireless charging spot for your phone is smooth plastic instead of rubberized, so your phone slides around.

I see lots of decent looking organizer trays for the center console on Amazon but they only fit the console without the cool box. Unfortunately mine came with the cool box, which I likely won't use because it's too small and I'd instead use my Yeti for a road trip. I like to be organized and I'm so annoyed by this issue that I've almost started to regret getting the LC over the Defender or the Lexus. Today I researched whether or not I could change out the cool box for the standard console (which looks bigger) so that I could have more space and use one of those organizer trays from Amazon. Sadly, both dealers I talked to said the cool box can't be swapped out because of the integration with the air conditioning system.

Really hoping some company who makes high quality Land Cruiser accessories comes up with a creative solution. I'd be willing to pay good money for a real solution to this issue. I'm dropping several thousand on paint protection, tinting, etc tomorrow so I'm committed to the LC but really bummed about this.

Not clicking on anything TEMUโ€ฆ.

I just got my '24 Land Cruiser a couple days ago. I love it but am actually pretty pissed about how badly Toyota failed to include hardly any storage pockets whatsoever. Why isn't there a little tray on the dash? Or on the passenger side dash like the Lexus has? Why no sunglasses holder? Why is the glove box so tiny? Door pockets are tiny too! And the wireless charging spot for your phone is smooth plastic instead of rubberized, so your phone slides around.

I see lots of decent looking organizer trays for the center console on Amazon but they only fit the console without the cool box. Unfortunately mine came with the cool box, which I likely won't use because it's too small and I'd instead use my Yeti for a road trip. I like to be organized and I'm so annoyed by this issue that I've almost started to regret getting the LC over the Defender or the Lexus. Today I researched whether or not I could change out the cool box for the standard console (which looks bigger) so that I could have more space and use one of those organizer trays from Amazon. Sadly, both dealers I talked to said the cool box can't be swapped out because of the integration with the air conditioning system.

Really hoping some company who makes high quality Land Cruiser accessories comes up with a creative solution. I'd be willing to pay good money for a real solution to this issue. I'm dropping several thousand on paint protection, tinting, etc tomorrow so I'm committed to the LC but really bummed about this.
I refused to get a Premium in part because I didn't want the stupid cool box

Reactions: Don
I refused to get a Premium in part because I didn't want the stupid cool box
So I was with you but the only blue LC in my area had the cool box so I did it and I actually use it often. I agree the overall storage sucks but Iโ€™ve used the door storage to its fullest to make up for it and I really like cool box.

Decent leather gap fillers, moves with the seat and very similar leather look/feel. Good for phones, glasses etc.

Amazon

Attachments

• IMG_8454.jpeg
    IMG_8454.jpeg
    213.2 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: Ed1
Some good visor molle panels with bungees for glasses, pens, flashlights etc. I had them in my jeep and they worked well. The company also makes head and backrest panels:

For storage, Iโ€™ve also used these as an alternative to the yeti bags:

My last two vehicles had a lot of interior storage. They both had sunglass holders, center consoles, little nooks, and crannies. The new Land Cruiser doesnโ€™t have any storage spaces whatsoever. The center console is a cool box. There is no sunglass holders. There is no little tiny nook, crannies, or compartments.

My question is, where are you guys storing any of the odds and ends that you always carry in your vehicles? I always carry a handgun and I used to keep it in the center console. Without that option where are you guys storing things like this? Mine doesnโ€™t fit well in the glove box and I have other items that I keep in there.
Right here is your answer
Cup Holder Tray,Car Cup Holder... Amazon.com

This is my 2nd try at seat gap/storage, so far so good.

Attachments

• Storage 1.JPG
    Storage 1.JPG
    425 KB · Views: 85
Back