๐Ÿ’ฐ Trending Deals 2024 Land Cruiser Popular Accessories - July 2024 Edition

• Admin
I'm going to try and get a weekly thread going with some products that our members are talking about. Hopefully this will help out other members as well and save them some time and digging. Here are some Amazon products that have been discussed on the forum. Please keep in mind that we do receive a small affiliate commission if you click these links. The funds from this help us improve the site and spend more time making the community better. We appreciate your support and every little bit helps. Thank all of you in advance for being amazing members here!

oil-filte-wrench-drain-tool.jpg
Oil Filter Wrench, Drain Tool, and Advanced Engine Oil Funnel Set for Toyota & Lexus 2.0L - 5.7L Engines With Cartridge Style Systems

@EOD Guy posted a good kit to make oil changes easier and drip free. (Post Link)

wire-tow-adapter.jpg
Hopkins 47345 4 wire flat adapter

@jeffd started a thread about having some issues with the safety features getting in the way while having a bike rack attached to the hitch. @planisher had a great suggestion. (Link Here)

hub-centric-rings-4.jpg
Hubcentric Rings (Pack of 4) - 95.1mm ID to 106.1mm OD - Black Poly Carbon Plastic Hubrings Hub - Only Works on 95.1mm Vehicle Hubs and 106.1mm Wheel Centerbore

@easyC let us know that these Hubcentric rings will help some wheels match up to the Land Cruiser better. (Post Link)

car-seat-gap-filler.jpg
2 Pack 2024 Update Car Seat Gap Filler Organizer Leather Console Storage Box Front Side Pocket Seats Organizers Filler Interior Car Accessories for Phone Wallet Coin Key Sunglasses(Black)

@LChopeful Ordered these and seemed please with them. Fills the gap between the seats and console. (Post Link)

sun-glass-holder-visor.jpg

MoKo Sunglasses Holder for Car Sun Visor, 2-Pack PU Leather Magnetic Glasses Mount Holder Eyeglasses Hanger Clip Visor Accessories for All Car Models, Black

There are a couple posts about sunglass holders. Check out these threads with suggestions from a couple of different members (Here, and Here)

Hope this helps and if you have any Amazon products that you think the membership needs to know about, send them to me via private message or post a link in this thread. Thank you again for your support!

Last edited:
So, I obtained the part numbers for the Round Headight assemblies. These are the headlight fixtures found on the 1958 and FE models. They are upwards of $1000 each. Anyway:
Driver's side: 81185-60N90
Passenger side: 81145-60N90
As usual, please verify before ordering. That's a whole of of cash.
The parts counter that gave me this info said the brackets and connectors appear the same as the square modules. They are unitized and require the complete replacement of the entire assembly. You cannot replace just the light only.
Anyway,
Lineman
Have you replaced ? Any chance you have parts number for squares

I picked up a Primo Workz Armrest in black canvas. It makes highway cruising much more comfortable.

IMG_9224.jpg

I picked up a Primo Workz Armrest in black canvas. It makes highway cruising much more comfortable.

View attachment 5804
After about 1K miles I'm all over the need for one as well.

Last edited:
I'm going to try and get a weekly thread going with some products that our members are talking about. Hopefully this will help out other members as well and save them some time and digging. Here are some Amazon products that have been discussed on the forum. Please keep in mind that we do receive a small affiliate commission if you click these links. The funds from this help us improve the site and spend more time making the community better. We appreciate your support and every little bit helps. Thank all of you in advance for being amazing members here!

View attachment 3601
Oil Filter Wrench, Drain Tool, and Advanced Engine Oil Funnel Set for Toyota & Lexus 2.0L - 5.7L Engines With Cartridge Style Systems

@EOD Guy posted a good kit to make oil changes easier and drip free. (Post Link)

View attachment 3605
Hopkins 47345 4 wire flat adapter

@jeffd started a thread about having some issues with the safety features getting in the way while having a bike rack attached to the hitch. @planisher had a great suggestion. (Link Here)

View attachment 3602
Hubcentric Rings (Pack of 4) - 95.1mm ID to 106.1mm OD - Black Poly Carbon Plastic Hubrings Hub - Only Works on 95.1mm Vehicle Hubs and 106.1mm Wheel Centerbore

@easyC let us know that these Hubcentric rings will help some wheels match up to the Land Cruiser better. (Post Link)

View attachment 3603
2 Pack 2024 Update Car Seat Gap Filler Organizer Leather Console Storage Box Front Side Pocket Seats Organizers Filler Interior Car Accessories for Phone Wallet Coin Key Sunglasses(Black)

@LChopeful Ordered these and seemed please with them. Fills the gap between the seats and console. (Post Link)

View attachment 3604

MoKo Sunglasses Holder for Car Sun Visor, 2-Pack PU Leather Magnetic Glasses Mount Holder Eyeglasses Hanger Clip Visor Accessories for All Car Models, Black

There are a couple posts about sunglass holders. Check out these threads with suggestions from a couple of different members (Here, and Here)

Hope this helps and if you have any Amazon products that you think the membership needs to know about, send them to me via private message or post a link in this thread. Thank you again for your support!
Be real careful with the sunglass holder. The material on the visors are very thin and I aborted using them.. There is way too much compression and wrinkling of the fabric to risk it.

Last edited:
I just purchased a magnetic "Body Glove" sunglasses holder. Clip stays on the visor but the pouch easily pulls off. Got it at Advance Auto. We'll see it it's a keeper.

(Edit) after a couple drives, the sun visor was NOT the place to put this thig. I di discover just to the right of the Dvr's side visor, the clip will clip to the headliner (sun shade open) and very neatly roll into position and allow the shade to be fully closed. Which allows me to flip down the visor with the pouch hanging in my field of view.

1722882521164.png

Last edited:
It's maybe premature because they don't list fitment for the Land Cruiser yet, but I'm a big fan of the Fumoto drain valves that replace the plug. I have them on my truck and my MINI and they make oil changes a lot easier.

It seems the M12-1.25 is used for the 2.4L Hybrid so I guess that would be the one linked above. Please check before you order.

Attachments

• Fumoto F-133.jpg
    Fumoto F-133.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 81
Anyone found a cargo cover?
The genuine all weather (rubber) one (PT908-60245-20) has an MRSP of $130. Itโ€™s going for $144.83 on Amazon right now. Check your local dealers first - mine was running a discount of $22, so $108 + local tax and free local shipping. Your mileage may vary on the local dealer discountโ€ฆ

Leather fob cover. I donโ€™t think I will drop it now.

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpeg
    IMG_0011.jpeg
    256.4 KB · Views: 73
I got covers for the bottom of the rear of the front seats to prevent foot marks on the fiber. They had black, carbon fiber, and silver. Iโ€™ll post after I get them for look and fit.

Amazon link
I was looking at those... but my wife reminded me our kids are out of the house... and no one will be sitting back there anyway... Women!

There out there a quick google search found several pairs.

I had a set of ERG Vent Visors on my Jeep, hands down the best quality I've seen... I'm hoping they'll make them for the Land Cruiser...

The genuine all weather (rubber) one (PT908-60245-20) has an MRSP of $130. Itโ€™s going for $144.83 on Amazon right now. Check your local dealers first - mine was running a discount of $22, so $108 + local tax and free local shipping. Your mileage may vary on the local dealer discountโ€ฆ

Went up to $159.79... Yikes...

Love it! How much to make me one? Lol

Hmmm, I'll have to ask my boss, I used our 3D printer at work LOL
There's a guy on the forum that is offering to make & sell them though. I'll try to find him and tag him.

@bgeorger is your guy...

Last edited:
Back