What Have You Done To Your LC250 Today?

Looks great. I have Katzkin in my Jeep JL as well and it's held up really good. I was looking at the same color for my 1958. I was quoted about $2000 including installation. Did you get charged extra for the arm rest?
Yes, I was charged $150 for the armrest. They didn’t do it when they replaced the leather even though I had asked for it. Eye roll.

Gotta get one first! The dealership owner took their 1st Edition. 1958 incoming, but want a LC trim with the Premium Package.

IMG_8106.jpeg
IMG_8107.jpeg
IMG_8108.jpeg
Put the Rough Country Lift on. Was able to get 35’s on without cutting. Icon wheels 25 offset, did have to remove the front plastic valance under front left and right side. We clear bra’ed (PPF) the whole car and wrapped the top with 3M gloss black. Window tint all the way around. Looks a little meaner now.

Added Falken Rubitreks 275/60/20 yesterday. I eventually plan on going to 18s but figured I would run 20s for the first year or two until I decide if/what lift I wanna do on it.

Attachments

• 20240907_094845.jpg
    20240907_094845.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 20240907_094816.jpg
    20240907_094816.jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 120
Packing and testing gear for 10 day car-camping and fishing trip to CO next week. Removed the rear seat behind the driver seat, which was super easy and created the perfect spot for my fridge. Fridge is plugged into Ecoflow River Pro which is in turn plugged into the rear inverter. Every couple days, while driving for 2-3 hours, the inverter will quickly charge the Ecoflow. The high wattage output can charge the ecoflow as fast as when plugged into a house outlet. My bed platform and mattress are really comfortable as my 5'10" height fits perfectly, without touching seat or rear hatch. I can even move seat forward if needed for more room, but don't need to now. Storage under sleeping platform perfect place to stash chairs, tools, etc. Frontrunner cargo boxes hold kitchen kit and dry goods. Before leaving, I'll mount my awing and a jerry can (for sure with this silly 17.9 gallon gas tank!).

IMG_2158.jpeg
IMG_2159.jpeg
IMG_2160.jpeg
IMG_2161.jpeg
IMG_2163.jpeg
IMG_2164.jpeg

Man that Looks super trick, fantastic job!

I copied your design with a cantilevered area above the OEM rear storage tray, but I wanted unobstructed access, so I installed a hinge which allows it to fold up when I need to access the storage tray.

Built a small platform for the rear area so that when the seats are flat, I can sleep inside. I can still access all the small pockets on the sides, I'll grab some photos later.

Strapped down a small 700watt microwave in the back for quick food prep

Sometimes you don't wanna cook a full meal and hot pockets will do just fine...

How's the ride/noise with those? I am looking at those tires as well!
Ride is great! I personally can't tell much, if any noise difference. Would recommend thus far. We'll see how they compare to the wildpeaks I had on my tundra when winter hits.

Built a small platform for the rear area so that when the seats are flat, I can sleep inside. I can still access all the small pockets on the sides, I'll grab some photos later.

Strapped down a small 700watt microwave in the back for quick food prep

Sometimes you don't wanna cook a full meal and hot pockets will do just fine...
Microwave is such a good idea with that 2400w inverter on board!

Back