Sightings on the Road?

I’m 25 miles outside Seattle and have seen 2 other LC’s since I’ve had mine (got it end of July). Spotted one GX prior to that.

Unfortunately, I’ve seen more Cybertrucks than Land Cruisers.

I gave a thumbs up to a gray GX the other day and no response. Got closer and it looked like some teenagers. Probably in their parents' car so they wouldn't have understood by some weirdo in a Toyota was gesturing towards them.

I am in the DC area and the only other LC I have seen is the black First Edition owned by my dealer's General Manager, LOL. However, I did a 3 week trip out west in August and counted 3 other J250s out there. Two were going the other direction. I passed the third heading east on I-90 in North Dakota. It was a brand new white LC with temporary tags. We pulled up even and waved at the couple and they waved back when they realized what we were driving.

They’re definitely getting more common around Austin. Saw a new wind chill pearl LC just yesterday, that’s a really nice looking color in person.

They seem to be multiplying rapidly in Houston... there are 3 in my neighborhood (including mine) and there's another white 1958 I see that must work at a local restaurant, always see it parked there

Seen a handful of GXs also, probably more of those than LCs

Traildust owner here. I’ve been advised by friends there is another Traildust wandering about town. I’ve only seen a Meteor Shower parked at the train station and passed by a few GXs.

Saw a Traildust FE last week. That's it other than the four I've seen on dealer lots(excluding mine!). Saw four GX500s today. This is all around North Atlanta.

I’ve driven 2,000 miles since taking delivery in early July. Went from CT to NC (Outer Banks)—1,400 round trip—and even though I was looking intently, did not see a single other LC. Spotted one in Fairfield County (Heritage Blue) and the local dealer has a 1958 in Meteor Shower.

I think I like it like this. Plus, every Jeep, Bronco, and Defender owner seems to crane their neck to get a good look at mine.
IMG_1499.jpeg

I gave a thumbs up to a gray GX the other day and no response. Got closer and it looked like some teenagers. Probably in their parents' car so they wouldn't have understood by some weirdo in a Toyota was gesturing towards them.
Also been ignored by not one, not two but three GX drivers..only have seen two LC in July at a fast rate of speed opposite sides on highway - never have seen another

I’ve driven 2,000 miles since taking delivery in early July. Went from CT to NC (Outer Banks)—1,400 round trip—and even though I was looking intently, did not see a single other LC. Spotted one in Fairfield County (Heritage Blue) and the local dealer has a 1958 in Meteor Shower.

I think I like it like this. Plus, every Jeep, Bronco, and Defender owner seems to crane their neck to get a good look at mine. View attachment 11901
Twinzers

Attachments

• 20240904_115218.jpg
    20240904_115218.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 17
Saw the first on the road Sunday that wasn’t mine. A beautiful Heritage Blue FE heading west on Rt. 104 in Webster, NY. I was in my old Defender so didn’t try to get his attention. Hoping to see more this weekend on a trip to Dayton, OH.

Before I picked mine up in the last week of August, I'd seen 1-2. But since, I've been seeing them more and more, maybe 3-5 spottings. It is getting way more attention than I expected. Maybe half the time I park in public someone asks about it. A dude on a motorcycle waved me down at the stoplight to talk about just this weekend.
I am in OC and have been seeing more. I may have been one of the first in the OC area (Purchased May 4). None that are modified though. I get stopped and asked questions all the time. I also catch people in parking lots taking photos of it. I guess it comes with the territory now. I wonder how garbage truck, I mean, Cyber Truck owners feel...?

Back