🛠️ What Have You Done To Your LC250 Today?

Traded the First Edition rack for some rails and crossbars. I’m a paddle boarder and surfer, not a hardcore overlander. Crossbars work better for my lifestyle. Removed the squishy rubber air dams.

Attachments

• IMG_4452.jpeg
    IMG_4452.jpeg
    510.8 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_4453.jpeg
    IMG_4453.jpeg
    560.9 KB · Views: 234
Traded the First Edition rack for some rails and crossbars. I’m a paddle boarder and surfer, not a hardcore overlander. Crossbars work better for my lifestyle. Removed the squishy rubber air dams.
Your LC looks great! I am picking mine up on Friday -same color and the FE. Also a surfer and think I will be able to make those racks work but we will see.
This question is asked a million times on here but once more....what tires do you have on there? I think I see Nitto Grappler but cannot be sure. Also the size? Did you keep 265/70/r18 or go up one? Any leveling or lift?

Thanks… I am totally smitten with the color. I had a ‘78 FJ40 in mustard yellow for many years. Trail Dust may now be my new all-time favorite color. I think it looks amazing on the LC, especially out in nature.

Nitto Ridge Grapplers 265/70 R18
No lift or other mods. These pictures are before the roof rack switch. I also couldn’t resist the comparison with last generation LC.

Attachments

• IMG_4474.jpeg
    IMG_4474.jpeg
    506.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_3906.jpeg
    IMG_3906.jpeg
    530.4 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_3907.jpeg
    IMG_3907.jpeg
    584.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3908.jpeg
    IMG_3908.jpeg
    518.6 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_3909.jpeg
    IMG_3909.jpeg
    412.6 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Awning install... testing on the highway for upcoming CO camping trip. Fabricated some brackets to install on OEM roof rack. It's quiet and stable on the interstate. Pelican case, jerry can (never needed in the past, but with this tiny gas tank, possibly a necessity) and WaterPort next...

IMG_2089.jpeg
IMG_2088.jpeg
IMG_2086.jpeg

How’s wind noise with cross bars vs roof rack? Been thinking of making that switch too

Posted this in the builds--lots of questions asked so I thought I should post here too...FE rack removed with delete kit ordered--don't know part# as part dept just ordered for me.
Ready Lift 1.5" leveling kit
17" 4Runner delivery steelies
Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Also, 1/2 hitch cover with hitch light for reverse and brake.

Attachments

• IMG_1874.jpeg
    IMG_1874.jpeg
    501.6 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_1849.jpeg
    IMG_1849.jpeg
    397 KB · Views: 190
What have you done to your Land Cruiser 250 recently?

I double black tinted the rear windows, changed to Katzkin Cognac leather, added 18” Nitto tires, and have all weather floor mats. Plan to add gloss black side mirror covers and glass black window switch covers on the doors when they make them for the 1958s.

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpeg
    IMG_0470.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0469.jpeg
    IMG_0469.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0468.jpeg
    IMG_0468.jpeg
    475.8 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0470.jpeg
    IMG_0470.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0468.jpeg
    IMG_0468.jpeg
    475.8 KB · Views: 158
I double black tinted the rear windows, changed to Katzkin Cognac leather, added 18” Nitto tires, and have all weather floor mats. Plan to add gloss black side mirror covers and glass black window switch covers on the doors when they make them for the 1958s.
I do really like those seats! Unfortunately Katzkin hasn't come out with the FE knee extension version yet.

First oil change @1108 miles. The pictures online seriously don’t do it a justice. The oil filter is small! Some might say comically small. And then later in the evening, gave her her second wash by hand.

Cleaned the interior and first wash. Tomorrow clean the widows and some touch up.

I had the front protected with protective film. I'll do the sides next month when I can be without the ride for a couple of days.

Looks great. I have Katzkin in my Jeep JL as well and it's held up really good. I was looking at the same color for my 1958. I was quoted about $2000 including installation. Did you get charged extra for the arm rest?

Looks great. I have Katzkin in my Jeep JL as well and it's held up really good. I was looking at the same color for my 1958. I was quoted about $2000 including installation. Did you get charged extra for the arm rest?
Yes, I was charged $150 for the armrest. They didn’t do it when they replaced the leather even though I had asked for it. Eye roll.

Back