🛠️ What Have You Done To Your LC250 Today?

I'm waiting for them to make one of these for the LC
1000046641.jpg

Finished covering and protecting the front and rear door sills from scratches and scuff marks... essentially removing/hiding any chrome from the car, including the immediate removal of that stupid iForce max emblem.

1000046630.jpg
1000046705.jpg

This car is impossible to drive if you smoke and it's raining.
That's why had to purchase rain visors.
And FE carpet floor mats are not for rainy weather as well... So bought rubber.
Attaching PNs.
Will take a picture after installation if interested...

Attachments

• 20240914_191811.jpg
    20240914_191811.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 20240914_192039.jpg
    20240914_192039.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 55
This car is impossible to drive if you smoke and it's raining.
That's why had to purchase rain visors.
And FE carpet floor mats are not for rainy weather as well... So bought rubber.
Attaching PNs.
Will take a picture after installation if interested...
My FE came with rubber mats just not the cargo mat. It was not an options charge either?

My FE came with rubber mats just not the cargo mat. It was not an options charge either?
Here in Kazakhstan FEs are a bit different: no FE roof rack, mud guards and skid plates.
But rear seats are always heated and cooled. We have carpet FE logo mats as well...
And a non-hybrid 2,4 turbo engine. So optionally can be a 7-seater.

Last edited:
Let us know how it went with the install, especially the fitment.
Just wrapped up the install, overall took about an hour and I referenced the beat sonic YouTube video on how to disassemble everything. Place mine in the same spot they did, it’s tucked back in behind the radio and appears to fit pretty well in that location. Make sure you have some trim tools handy, they make getting everything apart without damaging parts much easier. The video was a bit ambiguous on where they put the double sided tape, you can see here where I stuck it before inserting the amp:
1726338516627.png

Overall the sound has improved, still seems like the majority of the bass is coming from the front door speakers. I did order a new woofer to replace the one in the rear door and also some sound deadening material to install when I have the hatch apart, will follow back up when that’s complete.

Got my windows tinted(with windshield strip) to match the back windows. Also got around to installing my diode dynamics hitch light.

Attachments

• 20240914_090405.jpg
    20240914_090405.jpg
    681.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 20240914_090445.jpg
    20240914_090445.jpg
    772.6 KB · Views: 55
Just wrapped up the install, overall took about an hour and I referenced the beat sonic YouTube video on how to disassemble everything. Place mine in the same spot they did, it’s tucked back in behind the radio and appears to fit pretty well in that location. Make sure you have some trim tools handy, they make getting everything apart without damaging parts much easier. The video was a bit ambiguous on where they put the double sided tape, you can see here where I stuck it before inserting the amp:
View attachment 11609
Overall the sound has improved, still seems like the majority of the bass is coming from the front door speakers. I did order a new woofer to replace the one in the rear door and also some sound deadening material to install when I have the hatch apart, will follow back up when that’s complete.
Looking forward to your rear speaker install and what difference it makes.

Back