Quality Control Delays!!

I’ve got deposits at two different dealerships, in two different states for Heritage Blue, Land Cruiser trim level, premium package with 20” wheels.

Got a call from both dealerships stating my VIN was “randomly” selected for quality control.

Coincidence? I will not be playing the lottery today…

73766178294__42B73D17-7669-4D9C-8EDF-D1C634D9F984.jpeg

My dealer has a LC trim coming in 7/10 that's unreserved. Been considering just switching my reservation to that one but I'm not a huge fan of Heritage Blue. Plus I've gotten attached to my one on hold!
I know … always wanting what we can’t have ..

Still a 56 day hold for mine. Stuck at port in Newark.
Yea... Me Too... but on the West coast! Exactily how many Toyota LC can actualy be on the road given all the delays? I have Seen 2 on actual lots... before all the hold Shit? I have never seen a ACTUAL 2024 Toyota Landcruiser drive down the road with a owner in the driver seat! Ever!!! In Phoeniz AZ...

It's seems to be that Bad!!! WITH THE DELAYS!!!

Yea... Me Too... but on the West coast! Exactily how many Toyota LC can actualy be on the road given all the delays? I have Seen 2 on actual lots... before all the hold Shit? I have never seen a ACTUAL 2024 Toyota Landcruiser drive down the road with a owner in the driver seat! Ever!!! In Phoeniz AZ...

It's seems to be that Bad!!! WITH THE DELAYS!!!
I saw a white FE parked in my neighborhood this week, and a trail dust LC parked at work. Still waiting to see a heritage blue in person

Saw my first one yesterday. FE Trail Dust. Parked in Sun Valley and then saw a lady and her kid got in it. From San Fran. Bought it on an auction site. Said too big for SF but the drive from SF to SV was great and they love driving it around SV. So there is that

In addition to the ones at Overland, I’ve had three sightings in the wild- one on I40 west of Flagstaff, one on I17 between Phx and Flag, and a white one on Butler in Flag.

I've had a deposit with an out of state dealership on one that's been sitting in Portland since 5/12 and as of yesterday, still on hold... so with Thursday's new allocations, my local salesman called with my desired spec, built after the QC, so no hold, ETA 7/23. So I put a deposit on this one and cancelled my previous out of state reservation, deposit refunded. We'll see.

Could all the LC delays be related to the Grande Highlander and Lexus GX recall? there's a lot of platform design overlap and with LC delays just wondering.

My dealer in Dallas just said

Nothing to report on the Land Cruiser. Still looking like end of July, but there's a chance it could be sooner.

Could all the LC delays be related to the Grande Highlander and Lexus GX recall? there's a lot of platform design overlap and with LC delays just wondering.
Almost certainly, but likely due to extra caution so as to prevent another one plus scarce personnel to fix things. None of the recalls are platform related.

Just registered so I could share my experience.

Hope this information is useful to others...
Will update if delivery promises change.
MSRP is pretty common in the Bay Area. You might have to wait. bit longer though.

Back