JBL Stereo

What was total cost to buy + install and how long did it take?
Hey there, as I mentioned in a previous post for the sake of full disclosure, Eric and Beat-Sonic gave me the amp and provided the install to create their promotional video. I think the amp works very well to my ears. YMMV, as sound is subjective.

I will say, they did an amazing job putting everything back together. No rattles, everything was perfect.

Well I just installed it in mine (LC Premium) Sounds really good compared to the stock amp!!! However, when I start the car I have a parking break error then a system error. I took out the center console and made sure the 3 connections were clicked in and they were. Unplugged them and replugged them. Still have the error.
Says to see the dealer. :confused:

Well I just installed it in mine (LC Premium) Sounds really good compared to the stock amp!!! However, when I start the car I have a parking break error then a system error. I took out the center console and made sure the 3 connections were clicked in and they were. Unplugged them and replugged them. Still have the error.
Check your battery charge. Possible your 12 volt battery ran low during install

I cycled the brake via the switch, and power cycled the LC and that fixed it for me

Now that more guys have their LC….what u all think??. JBL good or not good enough….guess it depends on the trim too.
We have the JBL and while it's not as good as the Mark Levinson systems in Lexus vehicles, we're happy enough to not change anything. Bass response is sure lacking though.

I cycled the brake via the switch, and power cycled the LC and that fixed it for me
Thanks. I didn't have time to mess with it as I just finished and had to head out. When I got back I cycled both and it worked just like you said.

I followed the video and the whole process took just under an hour. It's not a mind blowing change but it is definitely better than stock

Back