2025 Year Change

A "First Edition" in 2025? Or, is 2025 the first year of the "Land Cruiser" (as opposed to Prado) in Columbia?

Here is another video (from Europe this time) with reviewer claiming that it is 2025 model year (without any visual proof :cry:):

Not very useful for North American market folks though 🤷‍♂️

Toyota has rolled out a few 2025 models (and US pricing) this week, but not the Land Cruiser yet. When I asked my dealer a little while back he said his guess was November, but made it clear it was just a guess. I'll be curious to see what the next round of allocations look like, if it's as slim as the last two a lot of us may be waiting for a 2025. (Which is fine by me, I'm in no rush.)

Toyota has rolled out a few 2025 models (and US pricing) this week, but not the Land Cruiser yet. When I asked my dealer a little while back he said his guess was November, but made it clear it was just a guess. I'll be curious to see what the next round of allocations look like, if it's as slim as the last two a lot of us may be waiting for a 2025. (Which is fine by me, I'm in no rush.)
Still unable to “build” a 4Runner on the Toyota website nor have they released pricing for the 4Runner. Seeing how these 2 SUV’s are similar and are marketed for similar consumers, I would think Toyota would want the 2025 4Runner to hit the showroom floor before a 2025 lc. Although if the only changes in a 2025 lc are paint colors… they may be available sooner rather than later. One also has to consider the numerous trims of the 4Runner and the fact that there will probably be many many more 4Runners sold than lc’s. IMHO I don’t think anyone will see a 2025 lc until June of 2025.

Back