What is the milage on the odometer on delivery?

Iโ€™ve bought a new vehicle with about 220 on it. The vehicle was a dealer swap per my request.

Iโ€™ve bought a new vehicle with about 220 on it. The vehicle was a dealer swap per my request.
Same. I have always bought left over previous year models that have been around awhile and the new year is already out. My current truck was found a state away and they drove it to me and put on like 350 miles. It was covid time. I was ok with that.

Last edited:
Mine had 8. They didn't have premium at the dealer so they went and filled the tank. Don't get too wierd and mess up the deal over a couple miles.

Mine had 2, which was the lowest mileage new vehicle I ever purchased.

My new Range Rover Sport had 9 miles on it. Dealer advised "Check Engine" light came on within 2 miles off the truck. 6 miles for the Service Tech to test drive it. And about a mile to get it into the shop and find an open bay.

Mine had 1 mile when it arrived at the dealership. I put 5 or 6 on it during a test drive.

My new Range Rover Sport had 9 miles on it. Dealer advised "Check Engine" light came on within 2 miles off the truck. 6 miles for the Service Tech to test drive it. And about a mile to get it into the shop and find an open bay.
So, the CEL was on, and instead of reading the code(s), they test drove itโ€ฆ

Mine had 1 mile when it arrived at the dealership. I put 5 or 6 on it during a test drive.
Mine had -2. Time on the dyno? I remember when Volvo odometers topped out at 600K miles. How much did they save eliminating 4 digits?

Back