2024 FE left wheel squealing in specific situations

I tried turning off the auto parking brake. This did not mitigate the issue for me. Still squeaks.
Darn - I was hoping that was the issue. They serviced all my brakes today. I turned the auto parking brake back on to see if the squeal returns tomorrow morning.

Darn - I was hoping that was the issue. They serviced all my brakes today. I turned the auto parking brake back on to see if the squeal returns tomorrow morning.
Specifically, what did they do, when they ‘serviced all your brakes’ today?

Specifically, what did they do, when they ‘serviced all your brakes’ today?
Hi - sorry for the delay in responding. The service appointment record only says "Serviced rear brakes at this time. No visual signs of parts rubbing causing squeal. If squeal still present in the morning after rear brake service recommend having vehicle stay over night to be able to duplicate concern".

The appointment took about 45 minutes and that included a test drive so I don't think it was too intensive. The appointment was Monday - I reversed out Tuesday and Wednesday morning. There was one small squeal on Tuesday and nothing on Wednesday.

I don't know if the cleaning/servicing solved the issue but it seemed to help in the short-term. I will post again if the squeal comes back.

My LC is still doing it, this morning it was extremely loud backing out of my driveway.
Had service today and like others mentioned, they were not able to help at all. I have an appointment to leave the car overnight later this week so they can try and replicate it, but honestly I'm not that hopeful.

This is my only issue so far with the LC but it almost makes me not want to drive it with how embarrassing the sound is. Maybe I'll try some rock crawling in reverse next time.

I just noticed this for the first time this morning when backing out of my garage. Parked the car the previous evening after driving on wet roads during a light rain. The noise appeared to come from the rear of the vehicle when I gently applied the brakes.

The noise started while the car was backing straight up (i.e., wheel wasn’t turned in either direction) and worsened for a second or two when I turned the wheel to the left. It hasn’t occurred again today after several other instances that I’ve put the car in reverse and backed up.

Back