2024+ LC Production Updates (USA/Canada)

First on the list with a dealer in WA who emailed today and said they got a FE allocated but the owner snagged it for a friend at $5k over MSRP. Said future pricing will depend on availability and what they get - told him MSRP or bust.

At least they’re starting to hit PNW dealer allocations

Currently in Japan for vacation, and traveling down to Kyoto. Passed these on the highway!

Attachments

• IMG_3576.jpeg
    IMG_3576.jpeg
    364.7 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_3575.jpeg
    IMG_3575.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_3574.jpeg
    IMG_3574.jpeg
    256.5 KB · Views: 194
First on the list with a dealer in WA who emailed today and said they got a FE allocated but the owner snagged it for a friend at $5k over MSRP. Said future pricing will depend on availability and what they get - told him MSRP or bust.

Wow the owner charged his friend $5k over MSRP? Must not be good friends?

A fool and his money are soon parted. In today’s world paying more than MSRP. No vehicle is worth that. I would prefer to make a donation to my local Animal shelter
I have another question for today's world: WHICH CAR DO WORTH THE MSRP ?

After every visit to a dealership I return home very proud... and wash carefully one of my old cars :oops:

SF Bay Area allocations hitting today. Have gotten calls from 2 dealerships. $10K difference in price for LC FE in black between the two.

SF Bay Area allocations hitting today. Have gotten calls from 2 dealerships. $10K difference in price for LC FE in black between the two.
Looks like they just hit the West Coast as I pulled up nine in the allocation system in Washington. Most were $5000 or more over MSRP, however, two were listed at MSRP and showed available. I reached out to one of them, and the dealership said it was already pre-sold.

All were heritage blue or black -

Oof! Can’t wait to see WA allocations roll in. I’m deep on the waitlists but I’m super-excited for the folk who are probably getting some good news today.

The big Toyota dealer near me has one listed on their website now. Not showing up on smartpath yet. I am not trying to get a first edition but thought I'd share for anyone near Denver.

Knowing AutoNation Toyota, the price will not be MSRP. They were the highest priced on 4Runner Pros. $15K plus D&H. I would be surprised if it was "only" 10K.

The FE is a different animal, but for regular Land Cruiser models I think MSRP will be commonplace by the end of this year. Toyota will probably sell 150k new 4runners next year, and with the GX becoming more available, there is just too much competition even within the Toyota family.

Knowing AutoNation Toyota, the price will not be MSRP. They were the highest priced on 4Runner Pros. $15K plus D&H. I would be surprised if it was "only" 10K.
That's unfortunate to hear. I've bought two cars there for solidly below MSRP, but that was the before times.

Since I made that post quite a few more FEs have popped up on smartpath nearby and nearly all of them are "Contact Dealer for Price", which doesn't bode well for MSRP pricing.

That's unfortunate to hear. I've bought two cars there for solidly below MSRP, but that was the before times.

Since I made that post quite a few more FEs have popped up on smartpath nearby and nearly all of them are "Contact Dealer for Price", which doesn't bode well for MSRP pricing.
One of the dealers who I had spoken to and reached out wanted $95K plus tax and license. I said I had a better offer and they asked what it was in case they wanted to match. I said not to bother since they were a further drive and I was buying from the closest dealer to my house.

Back