2024+ LC Production Updates (USA/Canada)

I just had a dealer reach out with an allocation of a Land Cruiser trim level, unfortunately a color that I don't want, but incredible to see some of the Land Cruiser trim showing up in the pipeline. I think we are about to see a big increase in allocations over the next month or so.

I just had a dealer reach out with an allocation of a Land Cruiser trim level, unfortunately a color that I don't want, but incredible to see some of the Land Cruiser trim showing up in the pipeline. I think we are about to see a big increase in allocations over the next month or so.
Yeah I saw the Java interior options on the search inventory as an option and almost spit out my ☕

Did a smartpath review, and yup there they are and wow there's the price difference between dealers! Come on guys, there isn't that much milage between those two. shesh.

1712241189296.png

Still no allocations in Texas, or within 500 miles of Austin anyway (which would catch Dallas, Houston and San Antonio).

Still no allocations in Texas, or within 500 miles of Austin anyway (which would catch Dallas, Houston and San Antonio).
So no FEs at all in TX yet? Allocation metrics seem strange given the availability on the west coast..

So no FEs at all in TX yet? Allocation metrics seem strange given the availability on the west coast..
Dealers have the ability to "hide" their allocations from the sheet that has been circulating, their own websites and the Toyota.com site. The FE that I have a signed contract for has appeared and disappeared from both 3 times.

I suspect they have been allocated, but not released yet.

Yeah, I have no idea, but nothing on smartpath and my dealer, who is in a smaller town, hasn’t received one yet.

I just had a dealer in the Midwest reach out on a Trail Dust FE, with "wide" ETA between mid April and mid June. Selling for MSRP plus $1k of "port installed options." Told him I was interested and would put deposit down right now if that would put my name on it. He said that he wasn't aware I was an out of state buyer, that as per current policy, it will be offered to in-state customers first, but if not, he would circle back.

Yeah, I have no idea, but nothing on smartpath and my dealer, who is in a smaller town, hasn’t received one yet.
It's crazy, seeing these coming in and we're not hearing a peep out of our dealers, I'm in Corpus and the dealers here are asking me where/how do i know this, crazy....

I just had a dealer in the Midwest reach out on a Trail Dust FE, with "wide" ETA between mid April and mid June. Selling for MSRP plus $1k of "port installed options." Told him I was interested and would put deposit down right now if that would put my name on it. He said that he wasn't aware I was an out of state buyer, that as per current policy, it will be offered to in-state customers first, but if not, he would circle back.
Jenn Psaki circles back frequently...

It's crazy, seeing these coming in and we're not hearing a peep out of our dealers, I'm in Corpus and the dealers here are asking me where/how do i know this, crazy....
Shout out to Texas.. In MO ..same song and dance.. my dealer knows nothing of what I’m talking about. And hasn’t had a “single allocation “

Shout out to Texas.. In MO ..same song and dance.. my dealer knows nothing of what I’m talking about. And hasn’t had a “single allocation “
I’m in Dallas and my dealer kept saying no allocations have been showing up in the system where West Coast is getting flooded with all the FE. What is going on?

I’m in Dallas and my dealer kept saying no allocations have been showing up in the system where West Coast is getting flooded with all the FE. What is going on?
I have no idea. We are not a tiny town so it’s shocking that they have not a single allocation. And when I tell them the things that I’ve been seeing and hearing on a land cruiser forum. They’re like - don’t know - the only thing that makes sense is what another member has said about hiding their allocations. Good game of hide and seek. 😵‍💫

I have no idea. We are not a tiny town so it’s shocking that they have not a single allocation. And when I tell them the things that I’ve been seeing and hearing on a land cruiser forum. They’re like - don’t know - the only thing that makes sense is what another member has said about hiding their allocations. Good game of hide and seek. 😵‍💫
Hopefully it is a game of hide and seek, if TX hasn't gotten any allocations that means at some point Toyota has to allocate a lot of these to TX to catch that market up, which is bad news for those of us in the rest of the country.

Agreed. It’s a big area and also a big market. Maybe they really haven’t got any, otherwise someone from the forum would say something right?

Every out of state dealer I talk to is adding a dealer adjustment

Latest Discussions

Back