2024+ LC Production Updates (USA/Canada)

One of the dealers who I had spoken to and reached out wanted $95K plus tax and license. I said I had a better offer and they asked what it was in case they wanted to match. I said not to bother since they were a further drive and I was buying from the closest dealer to my house.
Sounds like they aren't getting bites at that outrageous price. Good.

Just got a message from dealer. My LC FE has been built and at port and should be on the Monday boat. Woohoo.

Awesome!! We're all super excited to see it. Forgot who it was in here that was tracking boats but they might know when your cruiser lands before the dealer does.

I noticed a few 2024 LC on Autotrader for $77K, no model listed but I assume those are First Editions. Kind of surprised since some dealers have such long wait lists and that doesn't seem to have a significant mark up.

Ontario Canada here for the email today that order for land cruise mid trim is fillled with Toyota Canada and arriving early May. Underground colour exactly at msrp

Ontario Canada here for the email today that order for land cruise mid trim is fillled with Toyota Canada and arriving early May. Underground colour exactly at msrp
Excellent, enjoy.

Weird that the Build and Price still hasn’t gone live in Canada, but they have begun the shipping process.

Congrats! Is that order with a Bill of Sale? If you don’t mind what is exactly at MSRP? Thanks and keep us posted when it arrives in May.

That sheet identifies about 550 First Editions, and it seems like the rollout to dealers has been a trickle, if there are going to be 5,000 of these and they are supposed to be the first two shipments, first two months then it seems like there should be a flood of FE in the next month?

So maybe 550 delivered in April, significantly more in May, maybe see "Land Cruiser" trim level in June?

That sheet identifies about 550 First Editions, and it seems like the rollout to dealers has been a trickle, if there are going to be 5,000 of these and they are supposed to be the first two shipments, first two months then it seems like there should be a flood of FE in the next month?

So maybe 550 delivered in April, significantly more in May, maybe see "Land Cruiser" trim level in June?
I don't think every model is listed on the sheet. The vehicle I ordered showed up yesterday on the inventory list on Toyota.com, and on the dealer's website, but it was gone shortly thereafter, so I know the vehicle has been allocated. That vehicle and the other FE they were allocated isn't on the sheet.

I believe there are loads of vehicles that aren't being released by the various dealerships.

If I recall correctly, allocations or distributions of said allocations occur twice a month? This is probably the most recent listings since the sheet didn't have LC's before.
I thought I saw there is a ship arriving with cars next week, if so, this appears to coincide with the drive impression release 1st week of April. Sure would be nice to get these out on the road faster than they are.......;)

Wow, the sold section is interesting! First, 1/10th of FE have been sold (529/5000), I was also surprised that Trail Dust is the least popular color (for this first round), and 2nd least being Heritage Blue. Lot of states missing from these first couple allocations. But at this rate, FE should all be allocated and sold by June/July this year.

I wonder of the 529 how many are just resellers/flippers? Or do you think most are genuine enthusiasts who plan to keep them?

Wow, the sold section is interesting! First, 1/10th of FE have been sold (529/5000), I was also surprised that Trail Dust is the least popular color (for this first round), and 2nd least being Heritage Blue. Lot of states missing from these first couple allocations. But at this rate, FE should all be allocated and sold by June/July this year.

I wonder of the 529 how many are just resellers/flippers? Or do you think most are genuine enthusiasts who plan to keep them?
yeah i noticed no sales in PA, VA, WV area

Folks, don't fall for the "SOLD" status on that spreadsheet.
Nobody has taken delivery of Land Cruiser as of yet and no sale has been consummated.
If I have to guess, it's a value that dealership can modify at will and it gets compiled into the allocation database

Folks, don't fall for the "SOLD" status on that spreadsheet.
Nobody has taken delivery of Land Cruiser as of yet and no sale has been consummated.
If I have to guess, it's a value that dealership can modify at will and it gets compiled into the allocation database
To your point, I put down a deposit on a vehicle that I have a dealer printout for, and that I have seen listed on the Smart Path and dealership listings (only to be removed) and it's not on that sheet because the dealerships can "hide" their data from the allocation database.

I have a received a few calls from dealers offering to sell FEs here in Northern California. Coming from my two-year wait for the Bronco, the FE just seems a lot more obtainable which bodes well for the 1958/Landcruiser trim I am hoping to purchase later this year. I heard a rumor that after the FE rollout, the 1958 will be produced next followed by the Land Cruiser trim. Anyone else heard this?

Last edited:

I just noticed a Landcruiser 1958 with a shipment date in April in Smartpath to a midwest dealer.

To your point, I put down a deposit on a vehicle that I have a dealer printout for, and that I have seen listed on the Smart Path and dealership listings (only to be removed) and it's not on that sheet because the dealerships can "hide" their data from the allocation database.
This ^

Mine isn't listed. I have a signed contract and the dealer is holding my check until they get the vehicle.

I just noticed a Landcruiser 1958 with a shipment date in April in Smartpath to a midwest dealer.
Oh wow you weren't kidding. There are 5. I was worried we weren't going to see these for a while!

1000001720.jpg

I have a received a few calls from dealers offering to sell FEs here in Northern California. Coming from my two-year wait for the Bronco, the FE just seems a lot more obtainable which bodes well for the 1958/Landcruiser trim I am hoping to purchase later this year. I heard a rumor that after the FE rollout, the 1958 will be produced next followed by the Land Cruiser trim. Anyone else heard this?
You guys are at least working with the lights on. Us Canadians are still in the dark about when the Build and Price will even open.

Back