So much attention/Positive feedback

Buckfever

📛 Founding Member
Apr 12, 2024
Media
Lake County, IL
Vehicles
Porsche Macan GTS
Back in the day when the Porsche Macan was released, it was a very novel sports based SUV and the GTS version was lowered and sleek looking, just beautiful lines on that vehicle so the attention did not surprise me. I guess I just didn't expect it with a proper SUV. But I am getting some profound reactions, cars, trucks, motorcycles pulling up to me on the highway and giving thumbs up. Pedestrians literally pointing as I'm driving by, folks coming over and talking to me about it.

It is such a handsome looking vehicle, I think they nailed it.

I feel the same. Very surprised at the attention this vehicle is getting. I guess it should not suprise me...I did a u-turn when I first saw one, and decided moments later after realizing it was a LC that I would probably buy one.

I feel the same. Very surprised at the attention this vehicle is getting. I guess it should not suprise me...I did a u-turn when I first saw one, and decided moments later after realizing it was a LC that I would probably buy one.
I did the same thing. I followed a new LC right into their garage and got out and looked it over. After the arrest and stalking charges were all squared away and dropped, I went to the dealership and ordered one.

Many people have commented on my rig and given me the thumbs up. Its about the same as when I drive my older FJ62 as I get similar attention unless the driver is super impatient I get a finger. The FJ62 is the most gutless and slowest vehicle I have ever owned.

Many people have commented on my rig and given me the thumbs up. Its about the same as when I drive my older FJ62 as I get similar attention unless the driver is super impatient I get a finger. The FJ62 is the most gutless and slowest vehicle I have ever owned.
I recall an episode of Jay Leno's Garage where he had a guy on there with two FJ62's. That is the exact sentiment the owner said about the FJ62....they are absolutely gutless and slow and, frankly, not fun to drive at any highway speed. However, they are classically sharp.

Back