Rear Seats Be Gone !!

This thread may contain affiliate links of Ebay and Amazon – in return our forum earns a small commission for referral.
They did mention they were going to have storage for where the second seats were.

However, we didn't talk about locking mechanisms.

You can email, call or text them And ask that question or suggest it. They were very responsive.

Can you relay a message? Let the know a locking section for valuables would be nice.
I just texted the company and they said they are most likely going to put a lock in the storage where the second row seats were and they said it might even accommodate a rifle. That's how big it could be.

Just spoke with goose gear today and they informed me that they are in the process of making a flat platform Base plate for the LC when the second row seat is removed. They said it would be out in about 2 to 3 months.
Hopefully it is modular so I could leave the 40 split in and remove the 60 side. I believe their 4Runner setup is designed like this.

Hopefully it is modular so I could leave the 40 split in and remove the 60 side. I believe their 4Runner setup is designed like this.
Even better would be 3 sections.....rear, 40, 60. That way you could leave the rear plate installed and put the seats back in when not full-on overlanding.

They have a new image on their website where you can see the prototype. According to the site, it should be launch August 1st

I had the rear seat tumbled up in mine and noticed a don’t step sign under them. I wonder what this is about.

Back