Radflo suspension lift kit released

Ayork

📛 Founding Member
May 23, 2024
Media
Denver

First suspension lift is out. I believe I’m going to go ahead and order one.

When you get it, please do a review. Would be interested in knowing how the ride is and the new CV axle angle.

When you get it, please do a review. Would be interested in knowing how the ride is and the new CV axle angle.

Still convincing the wife but I’d imagine better than any spacer lift.

I'd love some lift, but watching my 3yo get out of the cruiser I can't imagine it being any higher for a while. I'd need a running board for my running board.

I'd love some lift, but watching my 3yo get out of the cruiser I can't imagine it being any higher for a while. I'd need a running board for my running board.
That’s my wife’s primary objection. I use the car in CO all the time to get to remote places. It’s a bummer the car sits so high and has such poor ground clearance. That’s my biggest gripe.

I'd need a running board for my running board.
They already offer that as a PIO:

tt.png

Tried to order from Radflo for the past three days. They don't have their shit together. Sell front coilovers as a kit, but rear 2.5 individually. After all said and done, cancelling and redoing 4 orders I'm pulling it. Talked to chaos fab and ordered upper control arms (off 24 tacoma) and he said he will have Kings 2.5 w res in about 8 weeks.

My Prescott 2 2/5" temp lift will work until

Back