🛠️ Member Build Osage Cowboy's Traildust

Member Build
The Base: Land Cruiser Mid-Tier in Traildust with Premium Package and 18-inch stock wheels:

View attachment 4795
Delivery Estimate: week of July 15

Mods on Order/To-be Installed:

1. Upgraded Front and Rear Skid Plates (dealer installation at delivery)

2. Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 275/70/18 (Discount Tire)
Nitto Ridge Grappler | Discount Tire

3. Dissent Offroad Rock Rail/Side Steps

LC250 Step Sliders – Dissent Off-road (dissentoffroad.com)

4. Westcott Designs Roof Rack with rear window molle panels
Pre-Order - All-New 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Full Length Modular Roof Rack - Westcott Designs
PRE-ORDER - ALL-NEW 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Molle Panels - Westcott Designs

5. Trxstle Fishing Rod Roof Mount
CRC Fly Rod Carrier v3.0 - Adjustable (10'4") – Trxstle

6. Vintage Toyota center caps (works on stock wheels)
PT280-35221-5F - Wheel Center Cap, Flat Bronze 2022-2024 Toyota | Bam Wholesale Parts

7. Tacovinyl rear tail hitch cover (in Heritage)
Taco Vinyl Hitch Cover

Parts Available for Sale/local pickup in Central TX:

1. Stock Roof Rails and Cross Bars (once Westcott ships rack)

2. Stock 18-inch 245 Michelin tires

3. Stock Side Steps

I will keep everyone apprised as it all comes together!
Thanks for sharing the links. Sounds like there are a good number of us here in ATX. Mine is an FE and I went with the same tire in 285/70/18 from Discount only because I have the Westcott lift coming any day now. Surprisingly, the tires don’t run even without the lift.

Keep us all posted. I’m loving the vehicle. I have a 2013 Trail model 4Runner, and 2016 SR5 Premium 4Runner and have owned 4 Cruisers now (2 FJ60s, an FJ80 and this one) and I’m really happy with this model.

Excited to see pics of your Dissent Rail/Steps. I have C4 for the 4Runners and love them, but want to see Dissent’s on one for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_0863.jpeg
    IMG_0863.jpeg
    604.6 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0860.jpeg
    IMG_0860.jpeg
    466.8 KB · Views: 172
UPDATE: she arrived, and I have been busy so not able to update everything done so far.

I drove straight from the dealer and to Discount Tire, where I got a $200 credit for the new Michelin LTX's (better than nothing!) and then had the 275/70/18r KO3s installed. Why KO3s? I just liked the look, and I figured that the new generation had a better ride and noise level than the outgoing KO2s...you can also see how PERFECT the Toyota-branded centercaps are with the Traildust. Amazing look IMO.

Attachments

• IMG_1621.jpeg
    IMG_1621.jpeg
    399.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1620.jpeg
    IMG_1620.jpeg
    444.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1626.jpeg
    IMG_1626.jpeg
    590.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1627.jpeg
    IMG_1627.jpeg
    418.2 KB · Views: 119
Next step was to add the Tacovinyl hitch cover in the back and get rid of the diaper. Again, the Heritage coloration just POPS against the Traildust to perfection IMO.

Attachments

• IMG_1624.jpeg
    IMG_1624.jpeg
    502.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1625.jpeg
    IMG_1625.jpeg
    287 KB · Views: 128
Next pics: Removal of the iForceMax emblem and the dealer vinyl. Now you see the shots of the TRD logo in black on the rear, along with TRD/Heritage emblems at the front quarter panels, just beyond the door. A DIVISIVE topic, for sure, BUT I DO love the way it looks, and I do love the OEM-style look that has people googling TRD and Land Cruiser!

Attachments

• IMG_1695.jpeg
    IMG_1695.jpeg
    365.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1694.jpeg
    IMG_1694.jpeg
    315.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1693.jpeg
    IMG_1693.jpeg
    581.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1692.jpeg
    IMG_1692.jpeg
    505.9 KB · Views: 121
UPDATE: she arrived, and I have been busy so not able to update everything done so far.

I drove straight from the dealer and to Discount Tire, where I got a $200 credit for the new Michelin LTX's (better than nothing!) and then had the 275/70/18r KO3s installed. Why KO3s? I just liked the look, and I figured that the new generation had a better ride and noise level than the outgoing KO2s...you can also see how PERFECT the Toyota-branded centercaps are with the Traildust. Amazing look IMO.
I presume the height of the car increased, could you let me know from ground till the upper end of roof rails what's the height? Worried about the vehicle getting in to the garage since I don't have a driveway!

Hello fellow Trail Dust owner - yours looks great! I yanked off that IforceMax badge right after reading your post about that, too.

Question - your Toyota center caps, did you order those from Bam Wholesale, or somewhere else? I emailed them about purchasing, but still haven't heard a reply.

I picked up this license plate frame and I think it looks great with the legacy toyota colors and trail dust combination. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BC6C17DQ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title

Next pics: Removal of the iForceMax emblem and the dealer vinyl. Now you see the shots of the TRD logo in black on the rear, along with TRD/Heritage emblems at the front quarter panels, just beyond the door. A DIVISIVE topic, for sure, BUT I DO love the way it looks, and I do love the OEM-style look that has people googling TRD and Land Cruiser!
Did you put TRD suspension on your LC?

Back