Lift & leveling kit options

This is what I'm basing it on...

View attachment 10766

Looks like you can choose among those based on your needs and they are each available from the drop down menus in the links above. This is the route I am going to go with 2" lift and stock load springs front and rear. I'm not carrying a lot and historically the word I have read is they tend toward the stiffer side.
Agreed with only lifting 2โ€. After removing my GX SPC UCA, Iโ€™m over it.
Thank you for sharing

IMS59-60441​

Sequoia rear shocks but some sites confirm fits LC250.

For those with the Westcott level kit, what height increase did you see up front?

To me this is the perfect setup. Would you mind telling me what you did exactly? Is this the Westcott preload collar lift kit giving 2.5" of lift to front and .75" in the rear? Any change to shocks or springs? What size wheel here - 17" or 18"? And then tires - they look like KO2s - which size? Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_2144.jpg
    IMG_2144.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 72
This is the exact set up you stated
It seems a little to squishy in the turns coming down hill at 65 to 75 MPH.(leans alot) not sure how it. Compares to stock as I bought it with the lift.
Just took a 300 mile trip woth a 3000lb camper(loaded) dropped the rear about 3 inches but drive great. 7.3 Mpg up. 13 mpg down.

This is the exact set up you stated
It seems a little to squishy in the turns coming down hill at 65 to 75 MPH.(leans alot) not sure how it. Compares to stock as I bought it with the lift.
Just took a 300 mile trip woth a 3000lb camper(loaded) dropped the rear about 3 inches but drive great. 7.3 Mpg up. 13 mpg down.
Thank you for the information!!

So, maybe kit is a bit strong, however...

...not through King directly, but through Total Chaos. It sounds like they are the only ones in the game right now with UCAs.

I'm a pauper, especially after buying this truck, so I'm going to end up with Dobinson's and am shooting for a 2" lift, hoping not to need UCAs and diff drop.
Rough Country has one out. Total Chaos is about $3,500 for kings up front and $5,300 with rear kings. They wonโ€™t be out until mid Oct. Westcot, I was on the list and paid for one and still waiting. So I went with Rough Country. I was able to get 35x12.5 / 18. With a 25 offset.
IMG_8108.jpeg

Rough Country has one out. Total Chaos is about $3,500 for kings up front and $5,300 with rear kings. They wonโ€™t be out until mid Oct. Westcot, I was on the list and paid for one and still waiting. So I went with Rough Country. I was able to get 35x12.5 / 18. With a 25 offset.
View attachment 11036
Is this their 3.5" kit? Looks good. Thanks in advance!

Itโ€™s a cool setup, but no idea why they kept so much rake.
Depends on how much weight they will be carrying if they are overlanding. Most of the overland rigs I've seen have a rake when they aren't loaded down but still have performance when they are.

Back