Radflo suspension lift kit released

Ayork

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
May 23, 2024
Media
Denver

First suspension lift is out. I believe Iโ€™m going to go ahead and order one.

When you get it, please do a review. Would be interested in knowing how the ride is and the new CV axle angle.

When you get it, please do a review. Would be interested in knowing how the ride is and the new CV axle angle.

Still convincing the wife but Iโ€™d imagine better than any spacer lift.

I'd love some lift, but watching my 3yo get out of the cruiser I can't imagine it being any higher for a while. I'd need a running board for my running board.

I'd love some lift, but watching my 3yo get out of the cruiser I can't imagine it being any higher for a while. I'd need a running board for my running board.
Thatโ€™s my wifeโ€™s primary objection. I use the car in CO all the time to get to remote places. Itโ€™s a bummer the car sits so high and has such poor ground clearance. Thatโ€™s my biggest gripe.

I'd need a running board for my running board.
They already offer that as a PIO:

tt.png

Tried to order from Radflo for the past three days. They don't have their shit together. Sell front coilovers as a kit, but rear 2.5 individually. After all said and done, cancelling and redoing 4 orders I'm pulling it. Talked to chaos fab and ordered upper control arms (off 24 tacoma) and he said he will have Kings 2.5 w res in about 8 weeks.

My Prescott 2 2/5" temp lift will work until

Tried to order from Radflo for the past three days. They don't have their shit together. Sell front coilovers as a kit, but rear 2.5 individually. After all said and done, cancelling and redoing 4 orders I'm pulling it.
Hey there Jlbrowntown, sorry to here your expectations were not met at Radflo. If you have any questions or concerns please send over an email at [email protected] and we would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Back