Quality Control Delays!!

I’ve got deposits at two different dealerships, in two different states for Heritage Blue, Land Cruiser trim level, premium package with 20” wheels.

Got a call from both dealerships stating my VIN was “randomly” selected for quality control.

Coincidence? I will not be playing the lottery today…

73766178294__42B73D17-7669-4D9C-8EDF-D1C634D9F984.jpeg

My dealer said all of their 1958s and First Editions are good to go, but their Land Cruiser trim (what I have a deposit on) are still on QC hold. Absolutely brutal update given all of the good news other people are getting.

You lucky bastard! One of the very first in DFW.
Had a deposit on another one. Same exact one showed up on an internet search and he sold to me at sticker, plus 8 minutes from my house. All worked out. At the house now. Trying to figure if it will fit with the racks. Edit it does- by 2 inches ha.

Attachments

• 20240628_142655.jpg
    20240628_142655.jpg
    857.7 KB · Views: 211
There was only one FE in vancouver auto show and yellow tape all around it so no one could enter or see it up close. After the auto show was over a video surfaced in whatsapp. It had a dead battery and some wannabe mechanic tried to jump it. He had no clue how to boost it and fried all the electronics hence it was all taped off.
You might want to check everything is working correctly before you drive off the lot.
Yikes! Thanks for the heads up, I plan on being diligent AF checking it over since its been in transit for so long. I'll add battery to the roof dents, and rust list to check out,

Just got word that mine is no longer “On hold” and the dealer anticipates a date range coming soon. This is for Portland and will entail a train ride so not happening tomorrow, or any time shortly.

Dealer called/texted yesterday and I picked it up today. Wind Chill Pearl w/ premium package in so cal.:)
How’s the wind chill pearl in person? That’s what I’m waiting on m. Seen it on other vehicles but only in pictures on the LC.

This LC is available at Cowboy Toyota in Dallas. Ask for Luis (who I bought mine from). Just want to post in case someone is looking or tired of waiting.

Edit- just a heads up- mine had a 10k premium added. I ended up buying it at $500 over sticker so do NOT pay that big premium.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240629_103653_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240629_103653_Messages.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Finally... after 2 months at port... Dealership said my LC is due sometime between ... July 1st thru the 17th... most likely the 17th....

Here is my Port... Crazy... the money involved post build!!!

Back