Quality Control Delays!!

I’ve got deposits at two different dealerships, in two different states for Heritage Blue, Land Cruiser trim level, premium package with 20” wheels.

Got a call from both dealerships stating my VIN was “randomly” selected for quality control.

Coincidence? I will not be playing the lottery today…

73766178294__42B73D17-7669-4D9C-8EDF-D1C634D9F984.jpeg

My ETA moved out two weeks from 7/2-7/15 to 7/17-8/1.
I am curious about the sunroof quality delay. I think it was due to the drain tube needing to be a larger diameter. Is there any consensus on the date that the defect was discovered, and the original problem was addressed in the factories in japan, so that the drain tube used in the factory was the correct size?
If it helps, my reserved LC first appeared on SmartPath on 5/6. Vin ending with “2223”. It was affected by the qc hold. Released from hold on 7/2/24.

Now it’s somewhere between sitting at the port and sitting in my driveway. 😁

Mine just flipped to F status. That's a good thing, right? Salesman refused to tell me what dates show because "they've changed 3 times in the last 24 hours"

Mine just flipped to F status. That's a good thing, right? Salesman refused to tell me what dates show because "they've changed 3 times in the last 24 hours"
If there are dates, the Toyota inventory site should show them, mine had the dates appear two days ago, when it was loaded on a train.

If there are dates, the Toyota inventory site should show them, mine had the dates appear two days ago, when it was loaded on a train.
EOD, can you provide a link to the Toyota inventory site? Mine is on a vessel about to reach Portland, and I have no way of tracking it. IT disappeared from My dealer's website several weeks ago.

EOD, can you provide a link to the Toyota inventory site? Mine is on a vessel about to reach Portland, and I have no way of tracking it. IT disappeared from My dealer's website several weeks ago.

Click "search Inventory"
Click "Crossover & SUVs"
Click "Land Cruiser"
Enter your zip code of where your dealer is located
scroll down until you find your vehicle

Once a vehicle has been “sold”, some dealers remove them from the site to prevent getting lots of calls about vehicles that are no longer available.
I mean it has NEVER appeared, even before I put down a deposit. All others on their website are sold but appeared from the beginning. From what I understand, this isn't that unusual.

I just placed an order yesterday, and wondering how it will be affected. Or will it be a 2025

Mine has finally changed to “may be in transit” on Smartpath!! Would be fantastic to have it in time for the weekend.

Did it list ETA? If not, I wouldn't make plans...... mine was "in transit" for a couple of months
Burst my bubble why don’t ya. No date, was basing it off the processing center being less than 4 hours from me. Any Texas folks remember how long it took from GST after the status change?

Burst my bubble why don’t ya. No date, was basing it off the processing center being less than 4 hours from me. Any Texas folks remember how long it took from GST after the status change?
Wasn't trying to burst your bubble, but it is what it is.

I'm 7 hours away from the GST VPC in Houston with an ETA there (the date shown on Toyota's and my dealer's website) of 7/22. My salesman told me they regularly see vehicles arrive at my dealership here in Little Rock one week after arriving at the VPC in Houston.

Back