Quality Control Delays!!

I’ve got deposits at two different dealerships, in two different states for Heritage Blue, Land Cruiser trim level, premium package with 20” wheels.

Got a call from both dealerships stating my VIN was “randomly” selected for quality control.

Coincidence? I will not be playing the lottery today…

73766178294__42B73D17-7669-4D9C-8EDF-D1C634D9F984.jpeg

It gives updates on its location every so often. I think they call them sightings.
I see, my dealer is pretty terrible about not knowing anything- or if he does, doesn’t care to communicate.

I feel bad for my salesman. I’m a pain in the ass. I check in regularly with him since I put my deposit down.
I was feeling a little bad as well but then I thought, I'm buying a $70,000 vehicle!. While that does not entitle me to be an a$$hole, I do believe it does entitle me to some good service like better updates on the process. It's not like I'm buying any old cheeseburger....I'm buying the Bison burger baby...lean and mean! 😁

Oh .. well, I’ve been asking for that screenshot for the last week to no avail.
Tell him you'd like a screen shot of his "Dealer Daily" screen concerning your VIN.

My salesman was really dumb until I used those words, now he is very helpful. It was like he didn't know he could get "dealer daily" information and was going through his procurement manager each time. Once he figured out he had access, a whole new flow of information came my way.

I think I see mine also. TRK 1326 FE Heritage Blue built 3/21. Idk when it arrived in Newark but I’m sure it’s been a while. Due date now is 7/10.
I can see scenario that as these trucks came off the ship, they just started stacking them up in the holding area, as tightly parked as possible because of the continuous inflow but no outflow. So, it's possible that the ones that landed first are going to be the last ones out because they simply can't get to them until they get the most recent ones out of the way. That would suck for the folks that have been waiting longer but we're all just guessing right now.

What we really need is for some folks that live near those ports to stake them out and corner some employees as they come out and then we can get the inside scoop. ;)

Was feeling optimistic with some of the more recent posts of deliveries. RK 1326 FE Heritage Blue built 3/21. Idk when it arrived in Newark but I’m sure it’s been a while. Due date now is 7/10.

Woke up this morning to:
“Vehicle may be in transit. Estimated availability 07/16/24 - 07/18/24“ from SmartPath.
😡 ($@(;-£>~%*£+?,|]@):-,!!?’
Mine had a deliver date of 7/16-7/18, showed up two days later. I want to believe they’ve had time to set up rail and truck transportation during this time. Everyone wants to make their coin, so I’m sure it’ll be fast.

I can see scenario that as these trucks came off the ship, they just started stacking them up in the holding area, as tightly parked as possible because of the continuous inflow but no outflow. So, it's possible that the ones that landed first are going to be the last ones out because they simply can't get to them until they get the most recent ones out of the way. That would suck for the folks that have been waiting longer but we're all just guessing right now.

What we really need is for some folks that live near those ports to stake them out and corner some employees as they come out and then we can get the inside scoop. ;)
😂🤣😂 Love the last paragraph.

If mine hadn't arrived would be at Benicia now. I would say it was worth the wait.

My status just changed to "Vehicle may be in transit. Estimated availability 07/16/24 - 07/21/24"

To those who have taken delivery, how accurate was this in transit status for you? Thanks

1720542325294.jpeg

My status from yesterday. Hasn’t gone into “processing” yet and the earliest stealership delivery date was the day before the LC was supposed to go to processing.

Back