PSA for Texas/Oklahoma area buyers: Black LC available with premium package, 18” wheels, and brown leather!

OsageCowboy

📛 Founding Member
Jul 9, 2024
Media
Austin, TX
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser
Crazily, through my build thread discovered that at least 3 people on this forum bought an LC (myself included) through Family Toyota of Burleson and a great salesman named Trevor. Trevor doesn’t play games and I’d seriously recommend buying through them if you’re on the fence.

He just got a new black LC on the lot that features premium package, brown leather, and the off road preferred 18 inch wheels. Please DM me if interested, and I will gladly hook you up!

+1 for Trevor. Homie hooked it up with both my trade in and the pricing. There's a couple of dealer packages that Toyota Burleson adds that are like $1200, but he gave me those for free. He was super transparent about my trade in as well, and they got as close as they could to matching the inflated Carvana offer I had. They went over their MMR to make me happy, they probably lost money when selling my truck.

I also had to rush back home so I could make it back in time for my son's bedtime, and he rushed the paperwork for me, so I was only at the dealership for 90 min. I think he pushed it so I skipped a bunch of other people waiting for their finance deals.

All in all, a fantastic sales experience and would def go back next time I want to buy another toyota.

+2 here
I reach out to Trevor and initially wanted a Windchill pearl which he had in stock, later changed my mind to traildust with Java interior. He helped traded his(with another dealer) for the one matched my choice.
Just like wedemmoez said, dealer’s $1200 package is given free.
Currently waiting on delivery as vehicle not yet hit port, which he went above and beyond to take a couple PIO off the spec sheet. To me this was a great deal (we all know in gulf states those are distributor robbery).
All in all Trevor provided the buying experience best every other dealerships that I ever visited or called over the years.

Back