NEW FE, ANYONE HAVE THIS ERROR CODE?

Dr. M

📛 Founding Member
Aug 12, 2023
Media
Minnesota
Vehicles
Genesis GV80 Hyundai Tucson PHEV
Greetings. I just picked up my new LC FE last night. When I connected it with my Toyota app, here is what shows up……anyone have experience with these error codes? I recall seeing a video months back comparing the LC with the Lexus 550 and the LC was sliding all over the place when heavy braking was applied. I would appreciate any suggestions or shared experiences. Plan to take it to the dealer soon. Thank you!! Dr. M

IMG_7356.png
IMG_7355.jpeg

I don’t have mines yet but I put the vin into the app and this exact health notification appeared. I don’t know if this means it just needs a software update or what?

I checked on needed software updates. None needed. I will watch and see if it disappears in a couple of days. Thanks!!!

It should disappear. This seems to be a resultant code from something they do to the LC when transporting it on a semi.

Well, that would be great. I hope you are correct. Thank you, sir.

It just disappeared from my app. Sounds like you were spot on and it was something to do with shipping. Thanks for your expertise and help.

I don't have mine yet either but my app is showing same health code on it. Expected delivery is this week.

Happened to me too. Disappeared within one day. Dealership told me it happens to other Toyota vehicles also.

Back