💵 For Sale LC Items (Rails, wheels, more) Maryland

apache2fidy

📛 Founding Member
Aug 3, 2024
Media
MD
Vehicles
J250
Hello all, I have a few items for sale. Would prefer local pick up but willing to ship the smaller items.

$300- Roof rails with all hardware and trim pieces

$55- 4x New OEM Toyota bronze caps

$100- New OEM front and rear mats

$1000- 5x 20” Premium wheels and tires with TPM (1k miles) Not pictured

Can add pics of the wheels in a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_2241.jpeg
    IMG_2241.jpeg
    523.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2242.jpeg
    IMG_2242.jpeg
    535.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2243.jpeg
    IMG_2243.jpeg
    450 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2244.jpeg
    IMG_2244.jpeg
    386.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2245.jpeg
    IMG_2245.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 13
Im near Baltimore and interested in the roof rails. I could come pick it up this weekend or even Friday.

And just to be clear, what youre selling is the roof rails and not the cross bars?

Thanks.

Im near Baltimore and interested in the roof rails. I could come pick it up this weekend or even Friday.

And just to be clear, what youre selling is the roof rails and not the cross bars?

Thanks.
If you’re looking for cross bars I have a set. I’m fairly close in beautiful DC.

If you’re looking for cross bars I have a set. I’m fairly close in beautiful DC.

I'm looking for the actual roof rails. Just wanted to be sure because some people call cross bars as rails.

Yeah let's do it.

We can coordinate the when/where over DM. Throw some times/locations out. Thanks.

Thanks.
Correct just the rails. I should be available Friday before 3 and anytime over the weekend.

Back