Land Cruiser Trim Sunroof But Window Sticker Without Sunroof Option???

ferrari1898

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 15, 2024
Media
Charlotte, NC
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser w/ Premium Package
We have a middle trim (rectangular head lights) and on the window sticker there is the $4600 premium package along with a few Southeast Toyota Distributor Options. Our Land Cruiser DOES have a sunroof which on the Toyota builder is only standard on the First Edition. Interestingly, We test drove another Land Cruiser with a similar setup. Curious if anyone has noticed this?

I will add that I have also seen some middle trims without the sunroof.

Premium package gets you sunroof as well

All the Land Cruiser's we looked at with the Premium package did have the sunroof, which sort of makes sense. Except it is not mentioned as part of the premium package and is a separate $850 factory option when you use the builder.

LC.png

It was part of the builder several months ago , I know because it was comparing FE and LC premium

All the Land Cruiser's we looked at with the Premium package did have the sunroof, which sort of makes sense. Except it is not mentioned as part of the premium package and is a separate $850 factory option when you use the builder.

View attachment 5144

if you click the "See included features" under Premium Package there it's pretty clear that it includes the moonroof. The $850 option is to get a moon roof without the premium package
1721319887896.png

Land Cruiser Premium Package โ€” includes 14-speaker JBLยฎ * Premium Audio, illuminated entry with illuminated running boards, Digital Key * capability, power moonroof w/sunshade, center console cool box, digital rearview mirror, Qi-compatible wireless charging, * leather-trimmed memory/power driver's seat, Head-Up Display (HUD), Lane Change Assist (LCA), * Front Cross-Traffic Alert (FCTA), * and Traffic Jam Assist (TJA) * (requires Drive Connect * trial/subscription; 1-year trial included. *) 4G network dependent.

if you click the "See included features" under Premium Package there it's pretty clear that it includes the moonroof. The $850 option is to get a moon roof without the premium package
View attachment 5186
Well I guess when I was looking at what the Premium Package included, I started happy hour or had a screaming toddler distracting me.

Back