FULL-sized spare?

Nuke

Staff member
๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 26, 2023
Media
Rexburg, ID
I apologize if this has been covered, but a search did not reveal anything. Does the LC come with a full-capability FULL-sized spare? That is, not a temporary minimum-tread "full-sized" spare as it seems the 2025 4Runner has.

yes. I doubt that the 2025 4runner is different
Thank you! What prompted the question was just viewing a 2025 4Runner video, and it distinctly had a temporary use spare tire. Cannot say if this is across the entire model line, as the trim filmed was a Limited, more-or-less a pavement machine.

1725756243100.png

Last edited:
Thank you! What prompted the question was just viewing a 2025 4Runner video, and it distinctly had a temporary use spare tire. Cannot say if this is across the entire model line, as the trim filmed was a Limited.
The two models are the same base vehicle. About a 33 1/4 spare will fit underneath. The vehicles are delivered with tire that are about 32 1/2 diameter.

The 3-5th gen 4rโ€™s I had all had a matching full size spare tire. The rim, however did not match, it was a steelie, whereas the 4th gen had matching rim and tire as does the 2024 Land Cruiser.

The 3-5th gen 4rโ€™s I had all had a matching full size spare tire. The rim, however did not match, it was a steelie, whereas the 4th gen had matching rim and tire as does the 2024 Land Cruiser.
Yes, we owned a 2005 4Runner Limited, and matching tire and rim, even a tire pressure sensor in the spare. Good to see the new LC went 1st Class!

Back