Center Console Organizer Tray (for cool box edition)

Modified a bit.
Less depth so that a 0,25l. bottle could fit and splitted for 2 compartments.
Don't have any modified file as have been done by a random guy. Paid $30.

What's the height of that 0.25l bottle? Wondering how it compares to a 12oz Coke can?

View attachment 7839
Here is the color. It isn’t too far off.

I’ll take one now. I’m re-reading from oldest to newest so let me see what you ended up doing with respect to ordering and money (I got ripped off on this very forum with a Zelle request, so glad you are not taking that POS payment. Venmo is better for me and much more reliable.

Modified a bit.
Less depth so that a 0,25l. bottle could fit and splitted for 2 compartments.
Don't have any modified file as have been done by a random guy. Paid $30.

If the community would prefer I can switch to this design if you want to share the file.
@bgeorger, any chance of you also adding this design also to what you make?

@bgeorger, please hit me up too when your shallower designed-tray is ready to ship...I'll be on THAT list. No rush whatsoever. Thanks.

Preferred option for me...rather have tray depth than cooler height!!

The tray I’m currently making will allow cans for fit underneath without issue.
Are you able to make the more shallow one as well? I have sent you two separate personal conversations (PM's) I believe but never heard back. Maybe you will see this message ...

The tray I’m currently making will allow cans for fit underneath without issue.
Good morning. I have previously sent a PM regarding interest in the tray. I had sent a PM a few weeks ago with my information but was wondering if you had received it. Thanks for doing this for the community!

I also sent a message to bgeorger a couple weeks ago and advised him that I would like to purchase one of his organizer trays. I have yet to hear back from him.

I received tray today from bgeorger… he does a great job on it, fits perfectly. I put some gaffer tape around lip which helps keep cool box insulated even more… adding the tray helps cool the remaining space faster and I can fit 4 coke cans easily underneath.

I also sent a message to bgeorger a couple weeks ago and advised him that I would like to purchase one of his organizer trays. I have yet to hear back from him.
i did. He follows through. Did not like the offer however. +1 for the shippers.

Back