Greenlane rock sliders

I believe the free shipping code must be entered after you enter your shipping address. In addition to the cost of the rails there is a Canadian fee of I think about $50 that will show up when you check out with payment. I also received a $56 FedEx customs fee after delivery that was a bit of a surprise to me
Thanks! I have to admit the missed powder coat spot and imperfect bolt hole design is making me pause a bit before ordering. Obviously sliders (if used correctly) are going to get beat up, but I'd like to hear how Greenlane responds.

Thanks! I have to admit the missed powder coat spot and imperfect bolt hole design is making me pause a bit before ordering. Obviously sliders (if used correctly) are going to get beat up, but I'd like to hear how Greenlane responds.
Overall I'm pleased with the Greenlane rails. They'll get used and probably scratched but brand new out of the box they could have done better. The rails were well wrapped for shipping which leads me to believe they were dinged between powder coating and shipping prep. I was considering their roof rack but I have an order in for the OEM rack if it ever gets off backorder.

They got these out so soon they don’t have the full instructions yet. I was considering a jack as well. I talked to Greenlane today and it’s an order of operations thing where you start at the front and work your way back. I still had to pull on it a bit to get it to line up, but it did work with just hand power.

They look great (the sliders, not the plastic footwear!).

I'm ready to order the same (flat, no bumpout) from Greenlane and am curious what you hear about the possibly misaligned bolt holes.

Also, mind sharing what your total was when all was said and done? The "Freeshipping" discount doesn't seem to be working when I enter it on line and I was also curious about other fees (sales tax?) when purchasing from a Canadian shop (I'm in California).
I paid about $1050 US delivered, I’m in Washington State.

The welds are really nice. I too noticed a small spot missing powder coat which may have been where it was hung. There was a single miss on each board probably half the size of an eraser head. Since it’s aluminum and not steel I figure it’ll be fine.

It’s true, you have to force things a bit and work from front to back when you’re installing them. They’ll have instructions created soon, which will help a lot. I was just winging it.

They were very quick to respond to me.

Back