👋 Welcome to the new Land Cruiser Forum - Please post an introduction thread!

Hello to Everybody from Vancouver BC. Canada. I am following ih8mud for many years. It’s always nice to be with Landcruiser fans. I had 2004 vx 100 and 2013 vx 200 in Antalya. Turkey (where l live only at summers) . At winters l live for 5 months in Vancouver , l deffinanety love to have only Landcruiser VX200 2016+ years in Vancouver too.

Attachments

• IMG_8351.jpeg
    IMG_8351.jpeg
    435.3 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to the new Land Cruiser Forum @urfi 🍻

I am in Ontario. I currently have a 2021 Wrangler Rubicon. I am interested in the Land Cruiser or the 6th Gen 4Runner.
Yes I’ve had Jeep for the last 25 years My 21 GC L Overland is my last! Overpriced and reliability are the factors! Awaiting LC or 4 Runners and will be satisfied with a standard 2.4 Turbo no hybrid unless there is a Government incentive!

Checking in from California. I have an original 2007 FJ Cruiser that is getting close to 200K miles so looking for one of the new 2024 Land Cruisers. I want one of the first release versions. My FJ was one of the first on the road. Looking for the same here. My other car is a 1992 MR2 and waiting on the new release of that model as well.

Checking in from California. I have an original 2007 FJ Cruiser that is getting close to 200K miles so looking for one of the new 2024 Land Cruisers. I want one of the first release versions. My FJ was one of the first on the road. Looking for the same here. My other car is a 1992 MR2 and waiting on the new release of that model as well.

Welcome to the forum @daspyknows 🍻 It's hard to believe the the FJ Cruiser has been around nearly 20 years!

Greetings from Washington (the state). My first Toyota was a 2003 Taco that I bought used and drove for 7 years before moving up to a 2015 F-150 (my current daily). The Taco was a great truck that never required more than oil changes. It was underpowered and the seats were uncomfortable but I loved everything else about it. My second Toyota is a 1996 Land Cruiser with a scant 181K miles on it. I’ve had for just over a year and it’s a toy that I drive sparingly. I always wanted an 80 series back when they were new, but they were out of the family price range at the time (the original window sticker shows a price of $49,261).

I used to have a 74 Bronco and when Ford announced the new Bronco back in 2020 I was an early reservation holder for the 2021. I converted to an order but kept it on “99” status, waiting for Ford to offer a few things they had promised. They failed to do that and I never pulled the trigger. I’m curious what the 2025 Bronco refresh will entail, so I figured in a year or so I may have a choice between the 2025 Bronco and the new LC 250. The more I’m seeing the more I am leaning toward Toyota. It would be fun to have two Land Cruisers, 29 years apart, although my wife says I can only have one Land Cruiser. I have time to convince her otherwise.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_5593.jpeg
    IMG_5593.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5584.jpeg
    IMG_5584.jpeg
    351.4 KB · Views: 9
Greetings from Washington (the state). My first Toyota was a 2003 Taco that I bought used and drove for 7 years before moving up to a 2015 F-150 (my current daily). The Taco was a great truck that never required more than oil changes. It was underpowered and the seats were uncomfortable but I loved everything else about it. My second Toyota is a 1996 Land Cruiser with a scant 181K miles on it. I’ve had for just over a year and it’s a toy that I drive sparingly. I always wanted an 80 series back when they were new, but they were out of the family price range at the time (the original window sticker shows a price of $49,261).

I used to have a 74 Bronco and when Ford announced the new Bronco back in 2020 I was an early reservation holder for the 2021. I converted to an order but kept it on “99” status, waiting for Ford to offer a few things they had promised. They failed to do that and I never pulled the trigger. I’m curious what the 2025 Bronco refresh will entail, so I figured in a year or so I may have a choice between the 2025 Bronco and the new LC 250. The more I’m seeing the more I am leaning toward Toyota. It would be fun to have two Land Cruisers, 29 years apart, although my wife says I can only have one Land Cruiser. I have time to convince her otherwise.

Cheers!
Welcome to the forum @Dangler 👋

I have a 2023 Bronco and it's been a great vehicle. It will be interesting to see what they change on the Bronco for the 2025 model year.

Welcome to the forum @Dangler 👋

I have a 2023 Bronco and it's been a great vehicle. It will be interesting to see what they change on the Bronco for the 2025 model year.
Yeah, I’m curious as well. My hunch (hope) is that they will include the squared fenders, as in the Heritage Editions, as standard across all trims. And hopefully they finally offer the MOD top, or some new hard top after the debacles with the MIC top. I also think all trims will have the current Raptor dash cluster. Beyond that, I’ve no idea (or input)!

Glad to hear you e enjoyed your 2023. What build did you get?

Yeah, I’m curious as well. My hunch (hope) is that they will include the squared fenders, as in the Heritage Editions, as standard across all trims. And hopefully they finally offer the MOD top, or some new hard top after the debacles with the MIC top. I also think all trims will have the current Raptor dash cluster. Beyond that, I’ve no idea (or input)!

Glad to hear you e enjoyed your 2023. What build did you get?
I originally had a 2022 Badlands, which was great and checked all the boxes, but I was lucky enough to get a Bronco Raptor allocation so I made the switch. The Bronco Raptor is a lot of fun to drive with the larger engine and the suspension is truly special!

Hello everyone from Fl/NC! I've wanted a Landcruiser forever, but just never really found the one. After seeing the Release promos, the wife says she loves the new look of it, so its gonna be our next ride. Can't wait until they're readily available. Currently drive a 2021 Tahoe Premier with the babymax diesel. Its actually been a great vehicle so far, but its no Landcruiser!

Hello everyone from Fl/NC! I've wanted a Landcruiser forever, but just never really found the one. After seeing the Release promos, the wife says she loves the new look of it, so its gonna be our next ride. Can't wait until they're readily available. Currently drive a 2021 Tahoe Premier with the babymax diesel. Its actually been a great vehicle so far, but its no Landcruiser!
Welcome to the forum! I hear those Tahoes with the babymax diesel engines have a crazy range! A friend rented one and he said with a full tank of fuel he got well over 650 miles! Does yours see a max range that high?

Hello, I'm from Kansas City and eagerly awaiting the new LC. Lately my hobbies include Googling "2024 Land Cruiser" multiple times a day and annoying my wife with my deliberation about waiting for the 2024 vs buying something a few years old and driving a 200 series for a while.

Under normal times I'm a big Sporting KC and Kansas Jayhawks fan and spend time coaching my son's soccer and basketball teams.

Welcome to the forum! I hear those Tahoes with the babymax diesel engines have a crazy range! A friend rented one and he said with a full tank of fuel he got well over 650 miles! Does yours see a max range that high?
Actually yeah. I can make it from our place in Fla to our place in the NC Mountains on 1 tank(743 miles).

Lately my hobbies include Googling "2024 Land Cruiser" multiple times a day

Welcome @Jayhawk78 - I think most of here do that, followed by searching the forum, then youtube, then facebook, then IG, and then start the process all over again.. 😀

I live in Central Florida and currently have a 2022 Ford Maverick FX4. I had a new Bronco 2 dr (manual), but between the time I reserved it and received it (over 3 years), it no longer fit what I needed (needed something bigger with a back door). I've owned several wranglers. I pull a small travel trailer sometimes, go car camping (looking forward to space again), tent camping, drag my kayaks around, and then put on lots of highway miles over the weekends getting to and from locations.

I'm looking forward to a vehicle that is reliable in the future, though don't want to go through the dealership hassles especially down here in FL.

I live in Central Florida and currently have a 2022 Ford Maverick FX4. I had a new Bronco 2 dr (manual), but between the time I reserved it and received it (over 3 years), it no longer fit what I needed (needed something bigger with a back door). I've owned several wranglers. I pull a small travel trailer sometimes, go car camping (looking forward to space again), tent camping, drag my kayaks around, and then put on lots of highway miles over the weekends getting to and from locations.

I'm looking forward to a vehicle that is reliable in the future, though don't want to go through the dealership hassles especially down here in FL.

Welcome to the forum @spyderman01 - Sounds like the LC would be a nice upgrade for you. I sure hope Toyota provides a better ordering experience then Ford did with the Bronco.

Hello all, I’m a happy owner of a 2015 Tacoma and interested in (maybe) making the switch to an SUV if I don’t grab a new 2024 Tacoma. I’m “cross shopping” the new Land Cruiser, new Tacoma iForce Max, and the Bronco (don’t hate me). I’m curious about possible modifications to the Land Cruiser and really want to know how doable 35-inch tires will be with right lift and wheels.

I'm interested in the 1958 edition.

Whatever I get will be my daily driver.

Back