πŸ‘‹ Welcome to the new Land Cruiser Forum - Please post an introduction thread!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
πŸ“› Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco
LandCruiserForum.com is all about the all new, completely redesigned 2024/2025 Toyota Land Cruiser. Our goal is to be the #1 resource for Land Cruiser owners and enthusiasts.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will have to see if this site takes off, hopefully it will. In the meantime might as well be the first to do an intro :)

I'm a 1958 model myself. First 4x4 was a FJ55 Iron Pig I bought with part of my reenlistment bonus in 1979.

23444438242_b2e56ef7bd.jpg

For the last 10 years been driving a Taco that I made into a pretend Land Cruiser LOL

22522804884_0f3b4c7d91_b.jpg

Only 85K on it but getting close to purchasing what will likely be my final 4x4. And it is only fitting that it be a Land Cruiser.

I've been waiting for the new LC to come out. Yes please, I'll take one!

New migrant from the 4Runner Forum. Looking at a 2024 GX550 or midlevel 2025 Landcruiser depending on supply. Currently own a 2020 ORP w/KDSS and a 1999 SR5 w/5SP manual (snow car). My understanding is the GX comes with TT3.4V6 (for now) and the LC with a hybrid I4turbo.

On my 4th 4Runner. Had a 94 SR5 3.0 and a 2011 Trail w/KDSS.

New migrant from the 4Runner Forum. Looking at a 2024 GX550 or midlevel 2025 Landcruiser depending on supply. Currently own a 2020 ORP w/KDSS and a 1999 SR5 w/5SP manual (snow car). My understanding is the GX comes with TT3.4V6 (for now) and the LC with a hybrid I4turbo.

Welcome to the site and glad to have you aboard! As far as the engine goes, you are correct!

Howdy, very interested in the new Land Cruiser.

Currently rocking a 4 door bronco, but the refinement of the LC speaks to me.

Would have considered it or something like it if it existed or had been announced prior to the bronco purchase - as much as I'm loving the bronco. Love openness and manual transmission. My biggest knock on the bronco so far is the durability and quality of the interior. So much cheap plastic. Plastic does not bother me but how easily it scratches and looks like crap does!

Would have considered it or something like it if it existed or had been announced prior to the bronco purchase - as much as I'm loving the bronco. Love openness and manual transmission. My biggest knock on the bronco so far is the durability and quality of the interior. So much cheap plastic. Plastic does not bother me but how easily it scratches and looks like crap does!

Welcome to the site! I'm hoping the build quality and longevity will be superior from the Toyota as well!

I'm in coastal NC -- 6 time LC owner between wife/me (FJ40, FJ62, 80 series, 100 series (x2), 200 series. Currently have a '21 Heritage Edition. Trying to decide about the 2024.

I'm in coastal NC -- 6 time LC owner between wife/me (FJ40, FJ62, 80 series, 100 series (x2), 200 series. Currently have a '21 Heritage Edition. Trying to decide about the 2024.
Welcome to the site and nice collection you've owned! Glad to have you aboard!

I am in Ontario. I currently have a 2021 Wrangler Rubicon. I am interested in the Land Cruiser or the 6th Gen 4Runner.

Welcome to the Forum! I'm also interested to see what the 6th Gen 4runner offers compared to the Land Cruiser.

Welcome @jed clampett 🍻 That's awesome to hear about your history with Land Cruisers!

Welcome! I know exactly what you mean. It will be interesting to see the fit and finish up the Land Cruiser up close.

Belong to the FJCruiser, Tundra and Tacoma forums. Gave the 2008 FJ to grandkids, still have the 2013 Tundra and 2017 Tacoma. The Tacoma goes to another grandkid when I get the Land Cruiser in the spring. Can't wait!

Belong to the FJCruiser, Tundra and Tacoma forums. Gave the 2008 FJ to grandkids, still have the 2013 Tundra and 2017 Tacoma. The Tacoma goes to another grandkid when I get the Land Cruiser in the spring. Can't wait!

Welcome @Pappylaz 🍻 My brother was real big into the FJ Cruiser community. He hosted several FJ events in Southern New Mexico called "The Thrill on the Hill".

Currently in Tulsa, OK. Interested in the the new landcruiser due to the durability that comes with the Toyota brand. Also interested in a hybrid as well. Currently rocking a mazda cx5 till then

Currently in Tulsa, OK. Interested in the the new landcruiser due to the durability that comes with the Toyota brand. Also interested in a hybrid as well. Currently rocking a mazda cx5 till then

Welcome to the site! I always thought the CX5 was a great looking vehicle.

Welcome from another Bronco owner! 🐎

It seems like the new Land Cruiser has a fair amount of hard plastic interior parts as well. I'm curious to see if it shows scratches as easily as the Bronco plastics do.

Back