Proud LC 250 FE Owner

Falken Wildpeak A/Ts. The dealer had already installed them (at a respectable mark-up).
Congratulations !

They did not change the size.

I've seen the 1958 coming with these tires:

That is great to see. Can't wait for your feedback from your weekend trip! Congrats!!

Congrats......first owner thats a nice color !!!!! stoked for you this means its not backed up like the tacoma by almost half a year.....pls side picture if possible for those tires !

If you need someone to break it in for you, just let me know! I am in line for an LC in Trail Dust but can't wait to see one in person. I hear the color described as everything from "mustard" to "baby puke." 'hope both are wrong. It looks more "butterscotch" to me. Anyway, I'm green with envy. Enjoy...

It looks awesome! Congrats on getting it so quickly and for landing a FE!

Yes,it came with the mats, $130
The $130 is for the cargo mat. I think the FE comes standard with the all weather floor mats. If that was the price and yours came with the floor mats, that confirms what we thought.

How is the ride quality for onroad city and freeway drive? Smooth? Rough? Loud?
The ride quality on road street and freeway is fantastic, smoother and quieter than any of my other vehicles. So good that it is a bit concerning how well it's designed to perform offroad although plenty of Youtube reviews report it does very well. My biggest mental hurdle to get over is that it's only a 4-cyl (albeit turbo/hybrid) versus my old and reliable 6-cyl 4Runner. Time will tell...

The $130 is for the cargo mat. I think the FE comes standard with the all weather floor mats. If that was the price and yours came with the floor mats, that confirms what we thought.
Yeah this is what I'm trying to figure out. My FE spec sheet says all weather floor liners and cargo mats are included, no add-on, but then others have the cargo mat add-on for $130. Will find out (hopefully) soon enough though I suppose!

The ride quality on road street and freeway is fantastic, smoother and quieter than any of my other vehicles. So good that it is a bit concerning how well it's designed to perform offroad although plenty of Youtube reviews report it does very well. My biggest mental hurdle to get over is that it's only a 4-cyl (albeit turbo/hybrid) versus my old and reliable 6-cyl 4Runner. Time will tell...
My Tahoe is pretty loud so this will be a big adjustment, will probably have to remind myself it's running!

Yeah this is what I'm trying to figure out. My FE spec sheet says all weather floor liners and cargo mats are included, no add-on, but then others have the cargo mat add-on for $130. Will find out (hopefully) soon enough though I suppose!
Mine has the $130 cargo mat and no mention of the floor mats. I'm pretty sure the all weather floor mats come standard in the FE.
Hopefully I'll find out in a week or so.

That looks amazing! Congratulations! That would be my color choice as well. Please post as many pics and updates as possible. Gonna have to live vicariously through you right now.

Carpet mat is included….AW is 130

Carpet mat is included….AW is 130
Not on the First Edition. If you go to build one there is no option to add all weather floor mats. There is a option to add carpet ones for $179. That tells me the all weather mats are included and you pay extra if you want carpet.
Screen Shot 2024-04-27 at 18.35.12 PM.jpeg

If you look over on the right under "Interior" you can see all weather mats included in LC trim. Not sure what they consider all weather.
1000005619.jpg

Not on the First Edition. If you go to build one there is no option to add all weather floor mats. There is an option to add carpet ones for $179. That tells me the all weather mats are included and you pay extra if you want carpet. View attachment 1547
I think you misunderstood me….I'm not talking about the floor mats in the passenger area. The cargo mat in the first edition is carpet unless you upgrade to AW for $139

Back