On the road LC experience

socallc

📛 Founding Member
Apr 6, 2024
SoCal
For those who have received and driven their LC, can you share what your thoughts and experience are driving around town and freeways? Road noise, wind noise, engine noise, exhaust noise, vibration from road conditions, transmission shifts smoothnesses, views out of windows, steering feel, overtaking efforts, parking, etc.

My driving will be mostly on the road. I tried to find on road review or POV videos, there aren’t many of them yet.

I would add.... did you notice the engine turning off when driving (coasting, going downhill), what is real life on the road mpg and what kind of fuel ?

@Teebo anything you could share with on road experience so far?
It handles great. My daily driver before this was a Highlander. The Land Cruiser is much quieter and smother. It has a much more firm ride yet you don't feel the bumps as much as the highlander. It has plenty of power though I haven't really gotten on it because I want to break it in nicely.

It handles great. My daily driver before this was a Highlander. The Land Cruiser is much quieter and smother. It has a much more firm ride yet you don't feel the bumps as much as the highlander. It has plenty of power though I haven't really gotten on it because I want to break it in nicely.
Thanks for the feedback! Good to hear its ride is better than Highlander. Can’t wait to hear more after you broke it in.

Back