2024+ Land Cruiser Trail Dust Photo Thread

@Dragoon If you go to the videos an the bottom of the page, there are 11 videos, newest ones are last. Files too large for me to attach. Maybe you can post them? Really great videos.

Trail Dust looks so good in the sun! It's a bit of a chameleon though, some of the pictures seem a bit more drab and muted like a sand/pale gold. Personally I'm all in on the very yellow mustardy look. Can't wait to see one in person.

Trail Dust looks so good in the sun! It's a bit of a chameleon though, some of the pictures seem a bit more drab and muted like a sand/pale gold. Personally I'm all in on the very yellow mustardy look. Can't wait to see one in person.
I loved the color in person! Though I thought it was less yellow than I was expecting, more that muted sand / pale gold you describe. I’m surprised on build & price it’s not available with the java interior though. That seems to be an obvious color combo to me!

Attachments

• IMG_7653.jpeg
    IMG_7653.jpeg
    329.1 KB · Views: 89
While hiking on Saturday, I was day dreaming about my future Trail Dust LC when I suddenly remembered a similar colored vehicle back in the early 1970s. The color was called "ochre" and was featured on General Motors pickup trucks. I really didn't like it then so wonder if I'll really be happy with Trail Dust. Maybe I've got to see the LC in Trail Dust for myself but "no thanks" on a 1972 Chevy 1/2 ton in Ochre. It even had a white top!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 7.56.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 7.56.17 PM.png
    307 KB · Views: 47
  • Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 7.57.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 7.57.11 PM.png
    307.3 KB · Views: 60
Back