2024+ Land Cruiser Trail Dust Photo Thread

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
📛 Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco
Let's see those Trail Dust Land Cruisers!

2024-LandCruiser-TrailDust.jpg

Be sure to check out the other 2024 Land Cruiser Photo threads:

Last edited:
It would be interesting to see how this color compares to the "Earth" on the Lexus GX 550.

It would be interesting to see how this color compares to the "Earth" on the Lexus GX 550.
Trail Dust seems to have a bit more yellow to it than Earth, but it's hard to tell from this computer-generated image.

This video seems to have the best look at the new Trail Dust color I have seen so far.

A new video showing the Land Cruiser's Trail Dust color in detail.

Here are my photos from Mountain West Expo. I originally thought it was supposed to be more yellow but it is a very bright Tan. Last pic is GX550 in Earth taken the same day. I have a bunch more if you need something specific.

Nice! I really like the metallic in the Earth paint. All the black trim & door handles really pop on both colors though.

Sounds and seems like (hard to see) the trail dust color is metallic and not flat? Anyone know for sure? Trying to decide between trail dust and heritage blue but prefer metallic paint

Sounds and seems like (hard to see) the trail dust color is metallic and not flat? Anyone know for sure? Trying to decide between trail dust and heritage blue but prefer metallic paint
Since this is a throw back color, I do not think it is metallic as the original color were not metallic. Also, after looking at many videos, I dont think metallic. Just my opinion though. Cant say for sure

I saw Trail Dust in person and it is a metallic color. It's not super sparkly, more of what I would call a "Blended or Color Matched Metallic". Hopefully you can see it in my pictures. I should have take better close ups. The front bumper panel pic shows it best. Almost like a Tri-Coat but subtle.

IMG_6501.JPG
IMG_6437.JPG
IMG_6438.JPG
LAND CRUISER TRAIL DUST.JPG

I saw Trail Dust in person and it is a metallic color. It's not super sparkly, more of what I would call a "Blended or Color Matched Metallic". Hopefully you can see it in my pictures. I should have take better close ups. The front bumper panel pic shows it best. Almost like a Tri-Coat but subtle.

View attachment 731View attachment 732View attachment 733 View attachment 734
Hard to see in photos, but Ill gladly take your word as seeing it in person! Thanks for the info!

Back