Posted from ih8mud

92.5, gtfo lolol

1714093048173.gif

$5k for Toyos??? I just had a dealer quote me $1300 for a set of four in the stock size. Wonder if these are 265s or 275. Crazy

Yeah, we all know lots of the dealers are marking. I was just posting for the pictures and cargo measurements.

I'll have to do the same measurements on my 4Runner when I get home this evening to see how it all shakes out dimension wise.

I'll have to do the same measurements on my 4Runner when I get home this evening to see how it all shakes out dimension wise.
5th Gen 4Runner w/ Cargo Deck, JBL, moonroofLand Cruiser
Cargo floor step3.5"4"
Tailgate Opening32.5" (from deck, add 3.5" if no optional cargo deck)32" (from cargo floor, unclear in photo?)
Cargo width (max)58"50"
Cargo width (fenders)43"43"
Cargo length (to seal)42"47"
Cargo length (to seat bottom)69"68" (tumbled seat)
Cargo length (to 1st row seat back)80" (must remove seat bottom and lean front seat forward to get this number)78" (seat back laid flat)
Cargo height36" (add 3.5" if no optional cargo deck)36"
Seatback to moonroof bulge in headliner32"27"
2nd row floor to moonroof bulge in headliner39"39"

So, overall, the Land Cruiser cargo space is pretty comparable to the 5th gen with sliding cargo deck. It really seems to win on length due to the way that the seats can tumble, but 5th gen 4Runner wins for height, especially if you are a car camper. At 5'8", I can sit upright in the back of the vehicle. I think the tumbling 2nd row will help with ingress/egress for the Land Cruiser since I much prefer to enter and exit the vehicle through the side doors than the tailgate when camping.

Back