Land Cruiser Forum ๐Ÿ“› Founding Member Badge

Sorry I was late to this party. Traffic is terrible in Denver.

Extremely interested in the drivetrain as probably the biggest unknown of this vehicle. Styling, interior and exterior is a home run IMO.

Welcome to the site!

I had a house in Evergreen for a few years. I regret selling it now, I sure do miss it. What a beautiful area it was... and I was 6 minutes from Red Rocks and 27 minutes from Downtown Denver.

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 500 members to registered on LandCruiserForum.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Thanks for a great community! Neat idea too! I wondered just what these โ€˜founding memberโ€™ badges were about.

New to the forum. Former 4R SR5 owner, been in a Wrangler JKU since โ€˜16 and will be switching back to Toyota via the LC in the spring. First on a reservation list at the local dealer and hoping for a FE or 1958 with leather. Good to meet everyone!

New to the forum. Former 4R SR5 owner, been in a Wrangler JKU since โ€˜16 and will be switching back to Toyota via the LC in the spring. First on a reservation list at the local dealer and hoping for a FE or 1958 with leather. Good to meet everyone!
Welcome! The LC 250 is a good choice for the PNW neighborhood and beyond.

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 500 members to registered on LandCruiserForum.com

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Checking in from Windsor!

Copy that. Thanks. Great information on the Forum. Looking forward to the Land Cruiser roll out next year.

Thanks for the badge!

Hi Peeps! Thank you for the add. I originally had my sights on 23 Sequoia but couldn't easily get the trim, colors I wanted. For the size, fuel economy, I was bit turned off by the cargo area. Now I've got 2 deposits on a first edition Meteor Shower with Java interior. Let's see how that goes. I will travel out of state if necessary for the right MSRP price. Good luck to our fellow enthusiasts

Hi Peeps! Thank you for the add. I originally had my sights on 23 Sequoia but couldn't easily get the trim, colors I wanted. For the size, fuel economy, I was bit turned off by the cargo area. Now I've got 2 deposits on a first edition Meteor Shower with Java interior. Let's see how that goes. I will travel out of state if necessary for the right MSRP price. Good luck to our fellow enthusiasts

Welcome to the forum @Halo555 ๐Ÿป The cargo area in the Sequoia was a total deal breaker for me. I'm glad too, because the Land Cruiser seems to check every box for me!

Love the idea of the badge! I have several badges from FJ Summits on my FJ. This will be the first on my Land Cruiser!

Happy to be a part of a new generation of Land Cruiser! Iโ€™m optimistic for the hybrid system to improve fuel efficiency and power.

Edit: how are people securing deposits for their land cruisers? And any info on expected delivery date?

Happy to be a part of a new generation of Land Cruiser! Iโ€™m optimistic for the hybrid system to improve fuel efficiency and power.
Not anticipating more than, say, 3 MPG Combined increase over the non-hybrid.

Edit: how are people securing deposits for their land cruisers? And any info on expected delivery date?

Welcome to the forum @Negative - Hope you don't bring that tone to the community :ROFLMAO:

No news on a delivery date or even when the order banks will open. Most dealers have a waiting list going, some require deposits, some don't. I think your best bet would be to try and get on the list with a few dealers.

My dealer refused a deposit, and nearly in the same breath mentioned they would be asking $10K over if one wished a First Edition. To repeat my take on this, if 10K over, unless fuel economy is first priority, why not go for the gusto with the Lexus sibling, the GX 550? This is the direction I am going...

Reactions: MJE
How do I find out where is my spot in this queue, or is this already too late? cheers!

Back